Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,531 members, 7,968,499 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:29 AM

TESTIMONY TESTIMONY!!!. ( Trying to conceive??? ) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TESTIMONY TESTIMONY!!!. ( Trying to conceive??? ) (321 Views)

Woman Slumps, Dies While Sharing Testimony In Lagos Church / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TESTIMONY TESTIMONY!!!. ( Trying to conceive??? ) by Ronny30: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
ARE YOU TRYING TO CONCEIVE??
I have good news for you. Your search for solution is over. I was in your shoes but God as done it now. The mid night tears is over. It is your time to testify.....
Please if you are interested in this good news.......Pls send INTERESTED to 09062673633 on whatapp

OR

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///L0hZ2xr0m9NJfQApeThkMb

1 Like

Re: TESTIMONY TESTIMONY!!!. ( Trying to conceive??? ) by Ronny30: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hurry up. It's your turn to laugh.
Re: TESTIMONY TESTIMONY!!!. ( Trying to conceive??? ) by Ronny30: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
We have lots of testimonies to share with you. Come on board. Send INTERESTED to 09062673633
Re: TESTIMONY TESTIMONY!!!. ( Trying to conceive??? ) by luvlyADESUWA(f): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
If you have any testimony, share it HERE and stop disturbing NL

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Know Your Blood Rhesus Factor. / Why Dont Doctors Show Happiness When Their Treatment Works / China Researchers Discover New Swine Flu With 'pandemic Potential'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.