Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,806 members, 7,905,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight (35222 Views)

2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu Fight Dirty / Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG / Edo PDP Governorship Ticket: Untold Story Of How Obaseki Emerged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight by Amotekun777: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Initially, I thought it was only Nasir "Aubameyang" El-rufai that would put a nail on the coffin of Asiwaju "David Luiz" Tinubu political career, but surprisingly, we now have a deadly finisher in the person of Godwin "Lewandoski" Obaseki...

This is good for our democracy as it has signal the end of a useless manager like Adams "Sarri" Oshiomhole.

James Ibori, his well wishers and his generations would NEVER know peace!
Re: How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Have you heard of one James Ibori? BTW Tinubu has won several battles,he has also lost a lot.Fayose,Fayemi,Akeredolu,Saraki,Mimiko etc defeated him at one point or the other

Did you read what I wrote? I said Tinubu is the only Godfather that has remained at the top of his game and not become weakened or irrelevant. Ibori is a rural godfather, he is not as relevant as he used to be which buttresses my point.

Every warrior loses battles, the game is not to lose the war!! Ibori has lost the war, he was the kingmaker on the national stage under Yaradua now he is a rural puppet master in delta state.
Re: How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight by LivingSage: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

No mind eleribu ipods. Awon ti aye won ti baje...there are everywhere on social media crying, wailing and preaching there senseless hate for anything yoruba...
These are handles of some of the bast.ards on twitter
Very useless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) / Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel / Bishop John Ibenu And Gabriel Aduku Escape Assassination In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.