Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,143 members, 7,949,945 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet (5665 Views)

Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage / “if You Have Mind Come And Break My Heart” –lady Share Picture With Her Soja Dad / Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by Nairaobserver: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
You are once a man, Nigerian man commented on a lady post who shared her throwback pictures of her in Cadet Khaki when she was young.

But the lady actually look like a man in the throwback pictures.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/you-are-once-man-nigerian-man-calls-out.html

Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by emillysmigael(f): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Simply her choice... In as much as I do not like the idea of transgenders, he should not have come out to shame him/her

2 Likes

Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by illicit(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Changes are constant
Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by Vyzz: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Now she is fair and all those things.....

She probably has always been a lady but darker and less cute during her kid age.....

Now she has gotten some cream to light her sef up

9 Likes

Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by MrSensor(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Where is she on the pic?
Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by lekxaid007(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
what a great transformation from coke to fanta undecided
Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by ibnlawal(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
emillysmigael:
Simply her choice... In as much as I do not like the idea of transgenders, he should not have come out to shame him/her
You misconstrued the gist....Nobody is shaming the lady, the guy only made reference to a picture of when she was young and a cadet. She's always being a female, no transgender brouhaha here.

11 Likes

Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by yuswrld20(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
maami i weak ooo
Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by FlordFlorez(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Power of make up & bleaching.

1 Like

Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
ibnlawal:

You misconstrued the gist....Nobody is shaming the lady, the guy only made reference to a picture of when she was young and a cadet. She's always being a female, no transgender brouhaha here.

guy I'm happy someone explained the issue before me

9 Likes

Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by olisaEze(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
1st pic: Mannabbqgrillz pre 2015 elections
2nd pic: Mannabbqgrillz post 2019 elections

APC, all about cosmetic change! grin grin
Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by helpfindbolu: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by QVicky10(f): 12:46am On Jun 21, 2020
olisaEze:
1st pic: Mannabbqgrillz pre 2015 elections
2nd pic: Mannabbqgrillz post 2019 elections

APC, all about cosmetic change! grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by Sweetgoodie(f): 5:29am On Jun 21, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbo Girls, na so them be. grin cheesy cheesy grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
if this is right in your eyes
no problem
Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by ashewoboy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
she is now light skinnedcheesy. very good development.
Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by DaddyMorenike: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
MrSensor:
Where is she on the pic?
on top of the car.
Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by MrSensor(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
on top of the car.
my child, Why are you like this?. What kind of a child do I have? I should have let your mother abort you. Stupid boy.
Re: You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet by DaddyMorenike: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
MrSensor:
my child, Why are you like this?. What kind of a child do I have? I should have let your mother abort you. Stupid boy.
stupid father with stupid wife.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Have S*x During My Periods? (only Educative Comments Pls) / We Knew That Kevin Hart’s Wife Was Taller Than Him…. But Look At This Pic!! Omg! / Claudia Lynx Official Pictures Before Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.