Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,516 members, 7,975,066 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:04 PM

Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX (3660 Views)

Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz / Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage To Perform With Beyonce, JayZ At Global Citizen Festival SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by Nairafame1: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Power couple, Beyonce and Jay-Z have been pictured for time since the lockdown as they made a family trip to the Hamptons on Friday.

The 38-year-old singer and the 50-year-old rap mogul were seen disembarking from their private jet on Long Island's East Hampton with their oldest daughter Blue Ivy, eight, and their twins Rumi and Sir, both three.

Beyonce and Jay-Z pictured for the first time since lockdown as they exit their private jet with Blue Ivy and their twins for a getaway in the Hamptons

The couple had masks on, while members of their entourage went mask-free for the trip.

For the trip, Beyonce, who carried Rumi as she made her exit from the jet, was dressed in a baggy gray hoodie, flowing gray striped pants and white sneakers. Her daughter wore a cute pink hoodie with a multi-colored skirt and black high top Pumas.

Beyonce and Jay-Z pictured for the first time since lockdown as they exit their private jet with Blue Ivy and their twins for a getaway in the Hamptons

Jay-Z who stepped off the plane with Sir, rocked a black hoodie and black sweatpants, white socks and white tennis shoes. His son had on a white T-shirt and jean shorts

See more photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/beyonce-jayz-pictureed-together-for.html

1 Like

Re: Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by Enoch07: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
rich people!!
Re: Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by teemotee: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
cool
Re: Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by cassidy1996(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
rich man jam rich woman, money burst full every where....
private jet come be like keke

1 Like

Re: Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by Tirips(f): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
I love this people.
Re: Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by Eryyy92: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
for my sake, jay z should remove those dreads
Re: Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by tydi(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rich people fly
Average people drive
Poor people treck..

My brothers hustle oo!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by yuswrld20(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
wondaful
Re: Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by Sensitivity: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Eryyy92:
for my sake, jay z should remove those dreads
Mind your own business.
Re: Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
I love this family
I will have this money not immediately but definitely
Re: Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
You wore face mask and left your child exposed. Hmm
Re: Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by helpfindbolu: 12:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by Gentle0wavez: 6:24am On Jun 21, 2020
We need an album from you oga
Re: Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX by cRobo: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Nnaabros:
You wore face mask and left your child exposed. Hmm

thats because children always remove theirs

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Ini Edo And Mama G Were Arrested In Switzerland? / Omotola Confesses: "I Didn't Love My Husband" / Riri At It Again,wtf! Is She Wearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.