Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,337 members, 7,964,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect (1367 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by Meenatnigeria(f): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
A suspect identified as Aminu Bala who allegedly raped and killed his sister-in-law, has confessed on the reason why he committed the heinous crime.

The incident according to reports happened at Maradun Local Government Area of Zamfara State. Bala confessed, in an interview with The Punch, to the crime stating that he did it because of his brother’s perceived hatred towards him.

Why I raped and killed my sister-in-law – Suspect
Read excerpts from the interview below:

Where are you from?

I am from Damaga village, Maradun Local Government Area in Zamfara State. I am a labourer. I did not attend any school.

You have been arrested for allegedly raping and killing your elder brother’s wife. Is it true?

Yes, I committed the offence.

Why did you rape and kill your sister-in-law?

I did it because I was not on good terms with my elder bro ft ther, Iliyasu Bala.

Why?

I have not been on good terms with my elder brother since he sacked me as a labourer at the place where he works as a bricklayer. There was a disagreement between us and as the person heading the place, he sacked me. Since then, I have been jobless.

Why didn’t you talk to your brother instead of killing his wife, who had nothing to do with it?

I can’t kill him because he is stronger than me. I cannot face him. I expressed my anger by killing his wife because of what he did to me.

How did you feel after raping and killing an innocent woman?

I felt sad but I also felt I taught my brother a good lesson for sacking me from the job I had. I know I would be punished for what I did.

How do you feel now that you have been arrested?

I do not feel anything. All I know is that I will face the consequences of my action. I was shot in the leg by the police who came to arrest me.

https://meenatnigeria.com/why-i-raped-and-killed-my-sister-in-law-suspect/
Re: Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by LexngtonSteele: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
angry
Re: Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thank God you know you are going to face the consequence of your action.
Re: Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by hisgrace090: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
See how heartless he is.

Raising children through almajiri system is too dangerouse.

1 Like

Re: Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by Nettybrown(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by chiemmanuel(m): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Terrible news
Re: Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by Orter(m): 12:47am On Jun 21, 2020
Soo heartless
Re: Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by BlackfireX: 3:04am On Jun 21, 2020
grin

Abeg which of the demons created this one?
Re: Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by Jabioro: 3:06am On Jun 21, 2020
Just animal..no moral remorse,very heartless, unusual...
Re: Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by sammirano: 4:35am On Jun 21, 2020
This category of people keeps fascinating me. That single passion and purpose.
Re: Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by Passionate888: 4:47am On Jun 21, 2020
Upon 'bandits' wey dey disturb them, this one carry rape and murder join am.
Re: Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Wild dogs disguised as humans
Re: Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by Mayng01(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Very dangerous people, it means he thought of the consequences before executing it & still went ahead to execute such act. He is a devil himself.

supportnija:
Thank God you know you are going to face the consequence of your action.
Re: Why I Raped And Killed My Sister-in-law – Suspect by dahnimoh(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Potential terrorist

(1) (Reply)

Woman's Lip Bitten Off By Fellow Woman For Failing To Repay Loan (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Navy Captured Truck Carrying Looted Properties In Lagos (video) / Exposed::: What Nollywood Actors Do Behind The Camera With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.