Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,582 members, 7,937,655 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (895 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by KingZaddy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2020

Re: ... by KingZaddy(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: ... by Vicboy1(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Kingzady I don't think it easy for me to stop cheating because even if the want to because once there hormones heat up the will be so tempted to go for other girls
Re: ... by IamPlato(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Vicboy1:
Kingzady I don't think it easy for me to stop cheating because even if the want to because once there hormones heat up the will be so tempted to go for other girls
the Temptation Doesnt Control You or Are You Possessed?
Re: ... by Jossyfine(f): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Once the heat of temptation comes then look for ur spouse and unleash ur passion.

But why is it that most married no matter how beautiful or loyal their wives are, still cheat?

It's becoming a norm.

Vicboy1:
Re: ... by IamPlato(m): 6:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Jossyfine:
Once the heat of temptation comes then look for ur spouse and unleash ur passion.

But why is it that most married no matter how beautiful or loyal their wives are, still cheat?

It's becoming a norm.

lack of control and contentment
Re: ... by Lightangel65: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2020
Jossyfine:

It's becoming a norm.

Yescause women are meant to be commodities
Re: ... by Jossyfine(f): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Thank God it's a woman that birthed you.

Lightangel65:

Yescause women are meant to be commodities
Re: ... by Lightangel65: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2020
Jossyfine:
Thank God it's a woman that birthed you.

I was purged from the heavens

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Men Do That Women Hate With Passion. / Wife Catches Husband Sleeping With House Girl. / Should I Just Give Up And Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.