Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,001 members, 7,942,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Should I Just Give Up And Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Give Up And Move On? (895 Views)

I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs / Just Give Me N800k, And I Will Be Your $ex Doll”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out I / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Give Up And Move On? by blessingchinny(f): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
There's this friend of mine that helped me get when I was emotionally traumatized in my relationship. He was there for me at such period. Though we stay in different states. But became close pals, always chatting and calling. At s point, I began to grow feelings for him. initially, I thought the feelings was the same cos a times he will come with some kind of green lights. He once shared a business idea with me when i sought for an advise from him. Telling me that we can partner in the business, he promised to assist me with a little money and then at the end of the month, I will send him whatever I can out of the proceed. Then after that he made a statement. That if he comes marry me, we' ll expand it to other business venture. I jokingly mentioned our name, but in bold letters he wrote a name which he expects it to be. So all these made me think he had feelings for me, but maybe shy to open up. When I couldn't take it anymore, I decided to open up. What I've never done in my life. But I was disappointed. At first, it sounded like , he was glad I did. But at a point, he blatantly told me that he's not ready for any relationship now as he fixed his wedding last year but his then girl disappointed her. I felt embarrassed and humiliated. At some other days, he will apologize for hurting my feelings and telling me that it was because he's in the phase of his life that everything seems confusing to him. That it was no longer what his reasoning can handle that I should join him in prayers. I don't understand what ye meant by that, but Am just emotionally down. No matter how I try to get him off my mind, I just can't. is obvious he doesn't feel the same way or what do you think? I need to get over him.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Give Up And Move On? by Uzomacharles: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
I thought is only girls that friendzone boys sef...
better find another person

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Give Up And Move On? by Bennysam: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
That young man is a bit confused, give him space to decide what he want

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Give Up And Move On? by thorpido(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
He doesn't feel the same way as you do now.He gave his reason .....'he's at a phase of his life that everything seems confusing to him'.

Are you going to wait for him to come out of his confusion while you dwell in the same confusion or move on with your life and seek someone whose head is clear?

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Give Up And Move On? by Starz825(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
the disappoinment he experienced in his last relationship has really gotten hold of him...so he is devastated...he is still in shock...so he is confused...
you can give him some brk...but twice in four days ...check on him...that nigga needs your help

3 Likes

Re: Should I Just Give Up And Move On? by Ayandokun2000: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Should I Just Give Up And Move On? by baralatie(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
this is a sinking sand relationship
Re: Should I Just Give Up And Move On? by skillmyman(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
give him time. men too get emotionally down
and need some time to get together.
help in to get himself together and u might reap the fruits.
Re: Should I Just Give Up And Move On? by Ikea81: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
blessingchinny:
There's this friend of mine that helped me get when I was emotionally traumatized in my relationship. He was there for me at such period. Though we stay in different states. But became close pals, always chatting and calling. At s point, I began to grow feelings for him. initially, I thought the feelings was the same cos a times he will come with some kind of green lights. He once shared a business idea with me when i sought for an advise from him. Telling me that we can partner in the business, he promised to assist me with a little money and then at the end of the month, I will send him whatever I can out of the proceed. Then after that he made a statement. That if he comes marry me, we' ll expand it to other business venture. I jokingly mentioned our name, but in bold letters he wrote a name which he expects it to be. So all these made me think he had feelings for me, but maybe shy to open up. When I couldn't take it anymore, I decided to open up. What I've never done in my life. But I was disappointed. At first, it sounded like , he was glad I did. But at a point, he blatantly told me that he's not ready for any relationship now as he fixed his wedding last year but his then girl disappointed her. I felt embarrassed and humiliated. At some other days, he will apologize for hurting my feelings and telling me that it was because he's in the phase of his life that everything seems confusing to him. That it was no longer what his reasoning can handle that I should join him in prayers. I don't understand what ye meant by that, but Am just emotionally down. No matter how I try to get him off my mind, I just can't. is obvious he doesn't feel the same way or what do you think? I need to get over him.

Allow him heal from his past. This guy wants a focused and dedicated woman. He is helping to set you up to that level...focus. when you there he will come

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Give Up And Move On? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
blessingchinny:
There's this friend of mine that helped me get when I was emotionally traumatized in my relationship. He was there for me at such period. .

Why on earth would you tell a guy that you have feelings for him? Should have waited let him do the chase. Now the little flicker of affection he has for you is gone.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Doing It Right?? / Do Olosho's Have Retirement Plans ? / Redish Spots On My Genital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.