Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,480 members, 7,888,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Shit Storm Incoming. Don't Open - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shit Storm Incoming. Don't Open (291 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shit Storm Incoming. Don't Open by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
I hate making threads like this.. Ffs I know a whole lot of things about how this things work you know psychological stuffs and mindset bla bla but I'm an impatient type.

I hate to admit it, sometime I feel like giving it all up, like stop interacting with humans, coddled up in myself and don't open my eyes forever kind of.

Wha happened to me ffs. I have got big dreams, got the right attitude. Yeah can be all over the place sometimes, but I got the memo of what it takes to get shiit done. Maybe I don't quite understand the demands of time, maybe that's why I get hard done by this things and which puts me back to this moode (mood+mode).

Fecck me I am an adult male, should be on my way to some sort of freedom like feck it but **hello reality** I still stay with an uncle whose married with kids which makes me a liability and a burden. Got the wife complaining about "space"!!! Today Yeah I know, I know I gotta leave.

Humans are fecking boring and predictable. Remember I said humans, my uncle and the wife are no exception, my dad too. Ffs he pissed me off with same " space" shit in our home that's what got me squatting with an uncle in the first place.

I hate it in life.. Hate death too. I don't even like nothing, maybe someone (an 'f' preferably) to talk to. Can I really get an 'f' to talk with after the first convo. Sorry, I am still bad at that. I try to be..
Re: Shit Storm Incoming. Don't Open by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wish this stuff doesn't get published
Re: Shit Storm Incoming. Don't Open by JAOS(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

Temi (18+) / 3 Types Of Angels For Every Need / ....still On Celibacy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.