Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,280 members, 7,928,922 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:48 AM

Thinking Of Opening A Xiaomi Store In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thinking Of Opening A Xiaomi Store In Nigeria (2926 Views)

Thinking Of Opening Provision Store Or Phone Accessories / Requirements Of Opening A Mini Coca Cola Depot / Can Someone Help A Complete Cost Of Opening A Bet9ja Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Opening A Xiaomi Store In Nigeria by RealEzee(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Fantastic idea Carry on Add other quality brand to your outlet tho.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Opening A Xiaomi Store In Nigeria by korban3134(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ennyhorlar:
I am thinking of opening a phone store in nigeria whereby the only things we sell are XIAOMI phones and accessories.

But i do not know how to go about the shipping from the company and the rest.

If you have the means and connections and ways, kindly DM
i have the funds

Its a nice one... I'm already a reseller..also open to partnership...based in PHC (Kore Integrated)... kindly check my signature / profile & history on nairaland to contact me...A Xiaomi exclusive store is needed in the south south
Re: Thinking Of Opening A Xiaomi Store In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ennyhorlar:
I am thinking of opening a phone store in nigeria whereby the only things we sell are XIAOMI phones and accessories.

But i do not know how to go about the shipping from the company and the rest.

If you have the means and connections and ways, kindly DM
i have the funds
this is a wonderful concept,

i hope to partner and invest into this initiative you can notify me when you're about take the first step.

Lets push this good and reliable brand to the common average man in all the nook and crannies of the country. Am in cool

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Opening A Xiaomi Store In Nigeria by ernxto(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lalasticlala, floor it.
grin grin
Re: Thinking Of Opening A Xiaomi Store In Nigeria by Alkason: 2:24am On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=Nova1988 post=90897589]

Hi there,

I know you said that you are looking for a way to go about the shipping and all but after you have found what you want I would love to help you in the marketing aspect of your store I could do things like help you with ads, I could help you write a great copy(I'm a copywriter) that would generate a lot of sales etc

I am interested in drop shipping. Can we chat private?
Re: Thinking Of Opening A Xiaomi Store In Nigeria by Nova1988(m): 12:11am On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Alkason post=91148191][/quote]

Yes
Re: Thinking Of Opening A Xiaomi Store In Nigeria by Johnwick64: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
so did this idea worked out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motivation For The Day / How To Obtain Loan Without Collateral Here In Nigeria / Exclusive Pics From The Controversial House Of Freeda Shopping Mall In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.