Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,814 members, 7,893,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

Tax Clearance And Vat - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tax Clearance And Vat (1483 Views)

Tax Clearance Certificate And DPR License! / Usefulness Of Tax Clearance Certificate / How To Get A Company Tax Clearance Certificate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tax Clearance And Vat by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2011
Pls can anyone tell me where or which ministry I'm to go in Lagos to do a fast company tax clearance certificate and VAT certificate.

Pls give me details ASAP and also do you have an idea of the lowest price for a newly registered coy.

tnx
Re: Tax Clearance And Vat by portacabin: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2011
Go to FIRS ie Federal Inland Revenue service . They have several offices in Lagos.
Just budget 20k for a new company
Re: Tax Clearance And Vat by kg(f): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: Tax Clearance And Vat by the121biz: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2012
just go to the nearest FIRS office closest to you. And your problem is solved. As regards the company registration,it depends on you. You can check out communalpay.com

(1)

Charcoal Export Business (empowerment) / Get Import Finance With Longer Deferred Payment Terms / Read This If You Love To Make Money Thru Football Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.