Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights (33721 Views)

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by Amotekun777: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

I have always known Buruji Kashamu to be a big thief....

Sadly, he's loyal to Tinubu.

....and you are loyal to a known, corrupt, convicted thief, James Onanafe Ibori.

Hypocrisy at worst! angry
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by VirginFinder: 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
These are the people that have Mmortgage the eternal destiny of soooo many of our youths today!

I Tthank GOD for Ddelivering me from them! Real Ggreat Ddeliverance GOD gave me..
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by danny6ix(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Join this group to learn how to make little little cash for daily upkeep
Registration is free all you need is a little data and time
This is not read news to get paid or forsage/forex
-Join now and thank me later
https:///HyoD2C8dTjMFyR1ir88xoP
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Noted
Betting has realy take over the country
Same as yahoo plus
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by lereinter(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
"In conclusion, Western Lotto has gained public repute as the operator that fails to pay winnings as due, which adversely affects the fragile reputation of the lottery industry.

Why are you sad

Birds of a feather flock together

Abi you want kashamu to be loyal to your church pastor
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by zumazeks: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
helinues:

Pdp, party of gamblers
seems like you don't have much sense, Is Akin Alabi not an APC senator? Even Soname of Bet9ja is APC.
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
If a gambler, a drug pusher can become a senator in Nigeria, anybody with shady characters can become a senator
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by earnit2: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
hmmm
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by wman(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Buruji Kashamu of Orange is The New Black
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by helpfindbolu: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by oyeb15: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
One can become a millionaire overnight through betting.its a tough,persistent,depressing shortcut to success.
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by smallsmall: 1:40am On Jun 22, 2020
These two, especially that Buruji Kashamu, are CRIMINALS.
This BETTING/GAMBLING has destroyed the lives of many Nigerians and still doing so.

In other countries, the gambling is regulated, you cant play before 12noon, you cant play if you are underage, you cant play more than certain percentage of your income and many people have committed suicide as a result of gambling addiction.

In Nigeria, the elder people who are supposed to help the Youths are the ones fighting to destroy thei rlives.
Meanwhile Adebutu's FAT Children managing the Betting ( and Adebisi) are Ministers in Reddem Christian "Church of God"!

Can you imagine, paying TITHE on proceeds of Gambling!
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by smallsmall: 1:46am On Jun 22, 2020
toyotamuscle:
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a
supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T
support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate
of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long
its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below
50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.

You are really unserious!
Just look at the way you write, no comma, no full-stop, no spacing, like a primary school child. Where did you learn to start a sentence with 'small letter'?
If any employer sees the gibberish you wrote up there, you think they would take you as a serious person?
First impression counts a lot.

Chat you up my foot. grin grin
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by smallsmall: 1:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Solsix:

Betting is a choice, the didn't force thier customerz

True but 'Young Minds' are Impressionable.
That is why anyone below the age of 21, is not allowed into a betting Shop, in the US and the whole of 28 E.U countries.
Also, unlike Nigeria where Youths wake-up at 6am and head straight to a betting Shop, even an adult cant enter a Betting Shop before Noon.

There are certains things a society has to regulate, irrespective of what those who benefit from it are saying. GAMBLING is one of them
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by toyotamuscle: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2020
smallsmall:

You are really unserious!
Just look at the way you write, no comma, no full-stop, no spacing, like a primary school child. Where did you learn to start a sentence with 'small letter'?
If any employer sees the gibberish you wrote up there, you think they would take you as a serious person?
First impression counts a lot.

Chat you up my foot. grin grin
but I can configure a router and a switch. and troubleshoot networks.even i can build a sit like nairaland.fool get out.
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by Solsix(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2020
smallsmall:

True but 'Young Minds' are Impressionable.
That is why anyone below the age of 21, is not allowed into a betting Shop, in the US and the whole of 28 E.U countries.
Also, unlike Nigeria where Youths wake-up at 6am and head straight to a betting Shop, even an adult cant enter a Betting Shop before Noon.

There are certains things a society has to regulate, irrespective of what those who benefit from it are saying. GAMBLING is one of them
I don't bet and I don't promote any form of gambling, but people should what business to join
Re: Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights by Gdefo(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2020
JasonScoolari:
"In conclusion, Western Lotto has gained public repute as the operator that fails to pay winnings as due, which adversely affects the fragile reputation of the lottery industry.

And more sadly, from all that was written above, that is all you took from it??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) / Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” / Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.