Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem (683 Views)

Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) / My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. / Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem by Netcry0(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2020
We just had an issue and she mention a word that i give her low self esteem im thinkin of cutting all ties with her
Re: My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem by Oluromantic: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2020
Cutting head no be solution to headache
Re: My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem by mekuso89(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2020
She could be right
Re: My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem by Juell(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2020
Don't rush to cut ties, just wait when you both have calmed down then you let her explain what she means.
Re: My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem by missimelda01(f): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
You give her low self esteem
Re: My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem by Adasun(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Like seriously? cheesy

the way gals dish out words without empathy eh!
Re: My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem by SultanOfAbia: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Op, forgive her. She might not know the full meaning of low self-esteem.
Re: My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem by Ekakamba: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2020

@OP I don't understand. Elucidate.
Re: My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oluromantic:
Cutting head no be solution to headache
Cutting leg is solution to leg cancer
Re: My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem by Heavensent01(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
try and understand what she meant so that the new gf you're thinking of getting will not even leave you without notice

the reason why that statement might come out from ladies are you're poor, you don't have class, you don't have principles, you're loose, you don't have guts and courage, you're unambitious among others

(1) (Reply)

Okay / What You Must Know About WOmen so You Don't Regret / Another Dimension Of The Man That Rolled In Owerri Mud To Propose To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.