Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,451 members, 7,950,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

3 Things You MUST Take Note Of If You Want To Be Selected - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Things You MUST Take Note Of If You Want To Be Selected (306 Views)

How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification / N-power: Where You Should Not Make Mistake If You Want To Be Selected / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You MUST Take Note Of If You Want To Be Selected by Gabbyrabby: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Rushing things always results in failure guys, why wait while you can prepare before it get started and be four or five steps ahead of lazy people.
But we all hear the news that federal government have set 26 June 2020 as the date to open the N-POWER enrollment portal, so we think we should remind each other some useful things .
This is more like a reminder we all know it is needed when it comes to applying for anything concerning the federal government.

First....
1. You need "Birth certificate" when I say birth certificate I mean you have to go and scan it in cyber cafe/phone using cam scanner, in case they ask you to upload it.
2. First leaving school certificate, which is your primary school certificate and you need to scan it too.
3. National identity card you should scan it too and and know your NIM number.
4. your Diploma, NCE and Degree certificate either of the three will required and maybe they will ask you to upload it too, so you should scan them too.
5. NYSC certificate is most for degree holders, scan & save it.
6. Bank details such as account number, bank verification number A.K.A BVN and make sure the name and date of birth that appears in your bank details is the same on all the credentials you are carrying except if you have affidavit.
7. Passport, scan your recent passport photo too because it is a most in the application process, make sure its recent passport avoid using passport with beard when you don't have at the time of the screening, guys this I for you please.
8. Mobile number most be the same with the number on your account and BVN, this is vital guys you don't want to get disqualified or don't get paid because such things.
10. Maybe there will place for SSCE holders, so you guys too need to scan your credentials and get ready.

Source:https://www.royalng.com/dont-say-you-were-not-warned3-things-you-must-take-note-of-if-you-want-to-be-selected/
Re: 3 Things You MUST Take Note Of If You Want To Be Selected by ayophil25(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
I don't have primary school certificate, I was told my set were not issued the certificate then. hope it's not going to affect my registration?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Agent For An Online Pharmacy / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / UBA Group Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.