Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,837 members, 7,933,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha (53565 Views)

We Want Tailors To Start Using Ankara To Make Face Masks - Boss Mustapha / COVID-19: Boss Mustapha Reverses Self, Says He's Aware Of Poor Healthcare System / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Mrpojj(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by SirWarlock: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Realist5:
Commissioner of health in Lagos once said we should expect btw 90,000-120,000 by July in Lagos.
Cases not deaths. And I don't see it yey cos we don't the testing capacity to get there by that time. Maybe September

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by TGM2015: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bill Gates said something similar some months ago.
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by SirWarlock: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lyoncrescent:
The volume of testing they are doing now is what should have been done during the lockdown. Now it's uncontrollable. A vicious cycle. I'm one hundred percent sure that even those who test positive stay at home. There's no way Lagos is moving those numbers from their homes to isolation centres on a daily basis . No capacity in any form or manner to execute that .
And now they will have problem with asymptomatic patients who won't believe they have it and spread it more

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by o9o9: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Office dey pay.

Congrats Boss!

Nobody dey ask where the money wey people and corporate bodies been donate dey oh.

You guys are just fucking ignorant. The money donated by the Private sector led CaCovid goes into advertisement, setup of isolation centers and a lot more in terms of PPE and a lot of campaigns.

They didn't give the money to the government directly.

Please educate yourself

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Adeolajude(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wow...that's serious o..so boss Mustapha might loose his relatives and relations who are Nigerian soon..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by konkonbilo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
caleboxylic:
For the idiots against another lockdown. Brace up.
It will be terrible soon.

Nigerians have refused to learn.

Let's the FG use military and lockdown the nation. God help us.
The number of deaths that will occur/be recorded in the coming weeks is unimaginable.

It's a pity.
You and your family alone should do lock down.. Why are you dragging other people with you. This things is very simple, just lock yourself and your family up inside your house and leave people who don't care about it alone.. Haba! Or you'll be the one to provide food for them when they are on lock down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by ajbf: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Charmingrascal:
To y'all saying "Corona virus is not real"

Don't be stupid, don't put others at risk.

Obj said Corona virus is not real, but he has been wearing face mask lately

Don't let your Pastors and Imams deceive u.

Use your head and stay safe
Where were you when Obasanjo told you that the Coronavirus is not real?
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Dcartel(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Until this so called virus kills buhari and his cabinets I will never believe it's real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
I am owing three months nepa bills, security bills,and lawma bills.E no go better for those wey dey use covid419 to enrich themselves,thereby, keeping us on a lockdown for months.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Samdede1984: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Including your body. Bloody gays.
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by SirWarlock: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
ovoP:
I don't entertain any fear.... This people test only a little above 2k test everyday and he's saying increased testing.... The way this people handle it, makes me want to join the scam crew. Because at 2k test per day... Corona virus ain't leaving this country even in two years time
Thats another issue entirely. Yes this thing might be with us till next year or more. But the issue now is people are not taking caution and keep parroting the it's a scam talk. Spoke to a friend today and she told me she won't wear a wash, it's a scam and if contracts it it's the will of God sad

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Lucifer1419: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Charmingrascal:
To y'all saying "Corona virus is not real"

Don't be stupid, don't put others at risk.

Obj said Corona virus is not real, but he has been wearing face mask lately

Don't let your Pastors and Imams deceive u.

Use your head and stay safe
. Oga, there's nothing like corona in Nigeria, stop putting fear on people, so you want another lock down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by lagosrd: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Back to sender .
Start counting dead bodies on papers as usual.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by SirWarlock: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
o9o9:

You guys are just fucking ignorant. The money donated by the Private sector led CaCovid goes into advertisement, setup of isolation centers and a lot more in terms of PPE and a lot of campaigns.

Please educate yourself
Nah don't you know funds donated to FG are supposed to be shared to us grin grin. Like the First world counties grin

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by stephenponti(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Boss mustafa, your family members will be in the first list of corpse to be counted.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by canDy4eva(f): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
BlackSpanner:
How did he arrive at this kind of prediction?

Using humans to solve maths o...

Let God be God...
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by ovoP(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
SirWarlock:
Thats another issue entirely. Yes this thing might be with us till next year or more. But the issue now is people are not taking caution and keep parroting the it's a scam talk. Spoke to a friend today and she told me she won't wear a wash, it's a scam and if contracts it it's the will of God sad
it's the natural way a person behaves... After sometime the fear will leave... Even in America people don't fear or even still believe this virus... It's normal.

That's why dey should have dealt with it well during the lockdown of over a month

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
I also entertain this fear,..the way ppl have thrown caution to the winds,coupled with the kind of cold and ambient humidity now..

keep safe ppl
I concur
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by iokpebholo: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dcartel:
Until this so called virus kills buhari and his cabinets I will never believe it's real
y not let d virus kill u and ur family.Buhari is a completely failed president but wishing him dead is totally wrong.mcheww

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by ghettochild(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Just give me this

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by ghettochild(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Just give them this

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by caleboxylic: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
konkonbilo:
You and your family alone should do lock down.. Why are you dragging other people with you. This things is very simple, just lock yourself and your family up inside your house and leave people who don't care about it alone.. Haba! Or you'll be the one to provide food for them when they are on lock down

Don't worry. You will beg FG soon.

The rate of infection is alarming.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Lucifer1419: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
astonished:
SCAMDEMIC.

NCDC now have paid agent in this forum to counter people that are against their SCAMdemic.

how can a government be think in one way, what about the welfare of the poor masses you asked to sit at home, covid-419 Nigeria version is not real, it's a biggest SCAM.

For those that are supporting this government on this SCAMdemic, probably yourself or father ,& relative are among the people that are cashing out big time on the lockdown.

the foolish government only think of make more money on the SCAMdemic at the expense of poor masses.

. A lot of them are paid agent from NCDC, no human sympathy at all, people are crying of hunger, companies are laying down staff, with no other alternative of getting a new job, all they know is covid-19 and social distancing, stupid government

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by sigiyaya(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
JESUSisKING1:
My family and I, and all the genuine body of JESUS, shall never be among the dead bodies that will be counted in this convid 19 pandemic. Amen
Did you notice how f00lish you sound embarassed
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Jelzin2412(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
SirWarlock:

Unfortunately I can't keep such person as a friend; perhaps in the category of people I know...lol
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by SirWarlock: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
ovoP:
it's the natural way a person behaves... After sometime the fear will leave... Even in America people don't fear or even still believe this virus... It's normal.

That's why dey should have dealt with it well during the lockdown of over a month
Yeah they should have dealt with it during the half lockdown. Just with our population full blown community spread was always going to happen. I partly blame blame our non uniform fight for the spread now tho. Now schools might not open till next year.
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by ovoP(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
SirWarlock:
Yeah they should have dealt with it during the half lockdown. Just with our population full blown community spread was always going to happen. I partly blame blame our non uniform fight for the spread now tho. Now schools might not open till next year.
Only if student keep quiet
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by konkonbilo(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
caleboxylic:

Don't worry. You will beg FG soon.

The rate of infection is alarming.
You think becos you can afford to lock yourself up in your house and be okay that your next neighbor too can afford it People have not been paid salaries for month, some people have been jobless and you can only think of another lockdown.. Haba! You aren't sympathetic at all.. Don't tell a struggling man or a poor man this, he can transfer is frustration to you.. Just go and lock yourself up till you hear everything has settled then you can come out in peace..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Lucifer1419: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
iokpebholo:
Nigerians for not adhering to simple safety protocols.Common facemask dem no go gree wear
so na face mask go cure the virus, during Ebola every one in Nigeria knows people that died, and the government did not short down the economy, other countries are opening up and also giving advice on how to stay safe by building our imune system with vitamins D and some other drugs, why our own government and NCDC is to put fear on the masses waiting for second wave of the virus, useless government and paid agent, God will punish all of them.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
o9o9:

Please educate yourself

See who dey call people ignorant.

Na your mates you fit use big big grammar confuse no be person like me.

Make una dey lay excuses and defend the indefensible.

All of una day must break one day.

Educated oles
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Tillatalk: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Mtchewww... I don tire for Corona issues.
even me sef , everybody for here just dey go their normal day to day activities as if corona no exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS / A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.