Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life (2476 Views)

Am 23 Years Dating A White Lady Of 56 Years Old, Need Advice / I'm 23 And I'm Still Not Allowed To Have Friends / I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Raulboy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good day
headline might be harsh but there are lot of jobs out there but I can't figure out which to do......I have had a couple job in the past.....but it like am suffering cause I don't enjoy it.............so any idea whatsoever will be welcome
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Don't worry life go plan you

14 Likes

Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by yomi007k(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
I had this same problem when I was about your age.

I remember waking up in the morning and asking myself if I am living right at all. I was not.

Thank God I was able to retrace my steps.

What are you studying? Are you learning a trade?
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Ugaboy: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Life will plan you
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Ttob(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Op,he who does not have plan,plan to fail.
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Warripikin08(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Same with me here Op. I just clocked 23 yesterday. I wake up each day without knowing where my next #5 is coming from.
I 've tried learning skill that will fetch me money, but I find it so hard to concentrate because of the thought of not having any source that fetch me money. The thought of settling some of my immediate needs makes me loose focus in taking my tutorial.
Sometimes I ask my self if I will ever be financially free. las las poverty na vanity.

1 Like

Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Stopfapping: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sorry Case
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by brandon180(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
yomi007k:
I had this same problem when I was about your age.

I remember waking up in the morning and asking myself if I am living right at all. I was not.

Thank God I was able to retrace my steps.

What are you studying? Are you learning a trade?
How did you retrace your steps?
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by fati2001(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

1 Like

Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
A hefty grown up man for that matter embarassed
You and your likes are doomed

Spits angry

Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by yomi007k(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
brandon180:

How did you retrace your steps?

I had talks with my family and took advice of the ones ahead of me.

1 Like

Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by 360clips: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
So what do you want us to do? undecided
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Raulboy:
Good day
headline might be harsh but there are lot of jobs out there but I can't figure out which to do......I have had a couple job in the past.....but it like am suffering cause I don't enjoy it.............so any idea whatsoever will be welcome

Don't worry yourself too much bro. Continue living with daddy and mummy. Daddy and mummy will always provide for you.

Daddy and mummy will live forever, so you can be rest assured you will always have someone taking care of you. For now just eat, watch tv, relax and play computer games.
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Africandope(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Don't worry yourself too much bro. Continue living with daddy and mummy. Daddy and mummy will always provide for you.

Daddy and mummy will live forever, so you can be rest assured you will always have someone taking care of you. For now just eat, watch tv, relax and play computer games.

Dont u know you can cause depression. You're very useless. Why not offer him a job if u have one. He said he has tried jobs which didn't work out and wants to try more. If he was comfortable with his situation he wouldn't be here in the first place.

My friend dont be depressed keep looking for a job even graduates today dont have jobs.
If u stay in PH I can give u a job

4 Likes

Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Africandope:

Dont u know you can cause depression. You're very useless. Why not offer him a job if u have one. He said he has tried jobs which didn't work out and wants to try more. If he was comfortable with his situation he wouldn't be here in the first place.

My friend dont be depressed keep looking for a job even graduates today dont have jobs.

You must be very silly for the insult. Are you so daft that you can't judge sarcasm when it's written? Take your miserable self out of my mention.

Further mentions will be ignored.
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Atlanticfire: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Raulboy:
Good day

Why not sit back and think of what you really want at the end of the day? What do you like doing as a child and as a teenager? Is there a way you can convert those things you liked doing into something that generates some money?

Job is a means of getting money, apart from job you can also get money from running a business, so if you can turn your passion into a business then that might be a start.

Just start from somewhere and change your business if your passion change in the future. Note that you can not think straight if you are unable to meet your immediate needs of food, shelter and clothing so try to always have a means of satisfying those first.
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by stanliwise(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Raulboy:
Good day
what was the last thing you can remember you enjoyed doing?

To live life the best, you have to start making strategic decision. By strategic I mean do things that has a long term benefit in your life. As a young man you are.
Learn a skill and be good at it.
Get a good certification from a reputable school.
Learn proper social intelligence and etiquette.
Live a healthy life.
Gain work experience
Buy valuable and long lasting asset when income start coming in( asset like land, house, shares etc)
Find a helping life partner that will motivate you in life.
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by paulolee(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by KyrianOkeke(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
What you feel is normal at your age... every guy goes through it, especially if you're coming out from an average or below average family background.

You're just confused about life, that's it... and like I said earlier, its normal... ladies go through it also but in their case, its the pressure to find a spouse & get married.

As guys, we come to a point where we want to start working & making money and when things don't pan out the way we planned it, confusion & fear sets in..

Since you said you don't enjoy what you're currently doing, I would have suggested that you should write out the things u love doing & build ur work around them, but I'm sure it won't work.

... it'll probably take a couple of weeks & you'll return back to the way you're feeling presently.

This is Nigeria & you don't need to enjoy what you're doing as a work... As a matter of fact, it's in doing what you don't enjoy that you discover the things you enjoy doing.

You may not enjoy the job you have or the job opportunities that are coming at you, that's okay! But go out and do the job still... what matters is that you're not idle. As you go on, things will become clearer to you and you'll adjust easily as they come... because you've not been idle, you've been working, learning, establishing contacts, etc...

You're still young, so there's enough room to make mistakes with ur choice of job, you'll learn as you go.

Don't stay in the house thinking on what to do when you have job opportunities open to you... time is going! Get involved in any job & give your best to it, if you don't enjoy it now, it'll be what will lead you to the job or thing you enjoy doing... life is a journey!

PS; I wish I could talk to you, it'll be better...

2 Likes

Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by unbrandedspace(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
I stay in ph and i also need a job pls.
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by mbanefoeze(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

You must be very silly for the insult. Are you so daft that you can't judge sarcasm when it's written? Take your miserable self out of my mention.

Further mentions will be ignored.
I guys have broken the law of nairaland
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Westernlove: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Raulboy:
Good day

You are getting closer to lateness already, Some privileged lucky people who have good guardians are already hitting the ground running at this Age 23. but your career can still be amended If you retrace your steps. If I may ask what does your family background and finance looks like??

2 Likes

Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Raulboy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Westernlove:

You are getting closer to lateness already, Some privileged lucky people who have good guardians are already hitting the ground running at this Age 23. but your career can still be amended If you retrace your steps. If I may ask what does your family background and finance looks like??
an average I will say
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by eunisam: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
chai you wicked oooh

1 Like

Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Westernlove: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Raulboy:

an average I will say

Alright what you need Is mentorship, Attend Seminars and go back to the drawing board. Keep your heads up and be determined. Be prayerful and try to focus on the positive side of life, Interact more with Intellectual people so they can give you useful meaning advices. I'm optimistic you will surely achieve your goals In life. I wish you best of luck In your endeavors.....
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Craig24: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
That's the Age of Awakening and, in-depth life thoughtful reasoning.
I remember at this age, I was growing frustrated and falling depressed - STRUGGLING WITH JAMB AND ADMISSION ISSUES, PEER PRESSURE, DOING MENIAL/ODD JOBS JUST 4 PEANUT PAYMENT,etc. It was a challenging phase of my early adulthood. I decided to go learn a vocational skill and today I'm self employed, contented and glad I overcame with the help of my parents. NB: STAY AWAY FROM THE OPPOSITE GENDER UNTIL U CAN BOAST OF A STEADY INCOME MONTHLY should things go down south.

Life is a great Teacher,
Time is a Gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
lol someone said life will plan himgrin

Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by millionboi(m): 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ttob:
Op,he who does not have plan,plan to fail.
Even wen u plan,it can still fail

Just don't give up on life,and never repeat a mistake.
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
millionboi:
Even wen u plan,it can still fail

Just don't give up on life,and never repeat a mistake.

The mistake part is easier said than done especially if you tend to trust and forgive easily.
Re: Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life by Apination(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Africandope:

I need a job and can relocate to pH, please help a bro. Just sent you a pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Girl Romance With Dog In The Bed!!! / Breaking News : Tiwa Savage Blackmailer Arrested FULL DETAILS / 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.