Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,079 members, 7,973,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Criminal Arrest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminal Arrest (412 Views)

10 Criminal Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2017 / SARS Officials Burst Criminal Syndicates In Makurdi,Recover Weapons(pics) / Police Kill Criminal Who Led Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminal Arrest by Dml24: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hello house,please i need a real contact of the ogun state police command that can help me in arresting a scammer.I got scammed online by a guy sometimes March 12,2020 on an huge sum of money & I have been able to track his current location & his active phone number,I stay in Akure.Thanks

Re: Criminal Arrest by FirstCounsel(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
You may wish to talk to a police officer with the SCID Eleweran Abeokuta?
Re: Criminal Arrest by Dml24: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yes,how can I get in touch with them pls?
Re: Criminal Arrest by TellerPayLoan: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
234.815.8627629 A Control Room of SCID, Ogun state
Re: Criminal Arrest by Dml24: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thanks
Re: Criminal Arrest by TheEnlightenedO(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dml24:
Hello house,please i need a real contact of the ogun state police command that can help me in arresting a scammer.I got scammed online by a guy sometimes March 12,2020 on an huge sum of money & I have been able to track his current location & his active phone number,I stay in Akure.Thanks

Please how did you track this, I need track one guy wey scam me too pls
Re: Criminal Arrest by Anfield247(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

Please how did you track this, I need track one guy wey scam me too pls
How and which platform did he use to scam u?
Re: Criminal Arrest by TheEnlightenedO(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anfield247:

How and which platform did he use to scam u?

We were introduced by a friend and I gave him some money to invest for me in crypto, and he suddenly vanished, been looking for him since, made a police report and all, nothing forthcoming, those ones at FCID just want to milk me...

I paid using his sisters bank account, what does one need to do this sort of tracking
Re: Criminal Arrest by Anfield247(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

We were introduced by a friend and I gave him some money to invest for me in crypto, and he suddenly vanished, been looking for him since, made a police report and all, nothing forthcoming, those ones at FCID just want to milk me...

I paid using his sisters bank account, what does one need to do this sort of tracking
Do u have any of his social media platform?
Re: Criminal Arrest by TheEnlightenedO(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Anfield247:

Do u have any of his social media platform?

Yes I have his IG thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of Instagram Celebrity Aka Hushpuppi / Cubana Chief Priest Praises Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (video) / 3-year-old Boy Kidnapped From Church In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.