Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,708 members, 7,914,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:39 PM

PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary (808 Views)

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet / Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair / NJC Recommends Onnoghen’s Retirement, Muhammed To Stay As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by madamgrace: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
EDO STATE 2020 GUBERNATORIAL PRIMARY (CANDIDATE NOMINATION)

STATE CONGRESS ELECTORAL COMMITTEE:

The National Working Committee (NWC) of our great party has approved the nomination of the following party members and leaders to serve on the GUBERNATORIAL PRIMARY ELECTORAL COMMITTEE.

The Committee is mandated to elect our Party's Flagbearer in Edo State, for the upcoming 2020 Governoship Election in the State.

COMPOSITION:

1. HE. Sen. Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed (Chairman)
2. HE. Engr. 'Seyi Makinde (Member)
3. HE. Bello Mutawallen Maradaun (Member)
4. Dist. Sen. Lilian Uche Ekwunife (Member)
5. Hon. Solomon Bulus Maren (Secretary)

The exercise is scheduled for Thursday June 25, 2020 in Benin City, Edo State.

Congratulations.

Col Austin Akobundu (rtd).
National Organizing Secretary

https://www.inform.ng/post/pdp-appoints-bala-muhammed-to-lead-edo-primary
Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by Endlesspeace(f): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
cool
Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by helinues: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Cool
Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by smithsammy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
At least, their chances of grabbing power in Edo state has received a boost with Obaseki that has joined them.

PDP literally has nothing to offer the state, an so is APC.

I personally do not fancy the person of Obaseki, if I must say!
Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by Brandstudio01: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Their Headache
Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by SmartProf(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Obaseki's executive order as to the number of persons who can gather at a time for such excercise will not affect Governor Bala Mohamed and his team. Infact he will be given some 5 star treatment, and will announce his result from the comfort of his hotel room. Interstate travel does not affect these sets of people o...we just love to decieve ourselves in this country
Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by FlordFlorez(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
They should've picked Zulum. I like that man.
Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by Okoroawusa: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is not APC. You will see nice comments here.

There are Fulanis n Muslims in APC but none in PDP...

Igbos are the most gullible people on earth.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by Salvador1: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Peaceful party devoid of bitterness and confusion.

PDP's maturity dey give me joy.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by Salvador1: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
zulum is an APC Governor
Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by FlordFlorez(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Salvador1:
zulum is an APC Governor
i thought borno is pdp.
Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by Salvador1: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
i thought borno is pdp.

Continue with your thought OK.

1 Like

Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by OPPPS: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pandemic Development Party. Party of looters

2 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by OPPPS: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Zulum does not belong to the Pandemic development party
Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by Throwback: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Salvador1:
Peaceful party devoid of bitterness and confusion.

PDP's maturity dey give me joy.

It is very obvious you only began following Nigerian politics after 2015.

Everything you've stated above is what the PDP was known for as the party in federal power.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by FlordFlorez(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
OPPPS:

Zulum does not belong to the Pandemic development party
Ok, but he belong to All Pandemic Creator.

1 Like

Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by Asgard13: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Throwback:

It is very obvious you only began following Nigerian politics after 2015.

Everything you've stated above is what the PDP was known for as the party in federal power.

Yoruba man... grin

“Was Known for”

We now have Reformed PDP ... those actors have all decamped to APC... and Apc is reapin the wild..

PDP!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE..

....NOT TO ONE USELESS DRUGGIE FORMING YORUBA DIETY AND ENSLAVING A ACCLAIM SOPHISTICATED TRIBE..

God Forbid Apc
Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by Bodexman(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
madamgrace:
EDO STATE 2020 GUBERNATORIAL PRIMARY (CANDIDATE NOMINATION)

STATE CONGRESS ELECTORAL COMMITTEE:

The National Working Committee (NWC) of our great party has approved the nomination of the following party members and leaders to serve on the GUBERNATORIAL PRIMARY ELECTORAL COMMITTE

The Committee is mandated to elect our Party's Flagbearer in Edo State, for the upcoming 2020 Governoship Election in the State.

COMPOSITION:

1. HE. Sen. Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed (Chairman)
2. HE. Engr. 'Seyi Makinde (Member)
3. HE. Bello Mutawallen Maradaun (Member)
4. Dist. Sen. Lilian Uche Ekwunife (Member)
5. Hon. Solomon Bulus Maren (Secretary)

The exercise is scheduled for Thursday June 25, 2020 in Benin City, Edo State.

Congratulations.

Col Austin Akobundu (rtd).
National Organizing Secretary

https://www.inform.ng/post/pdp-appoints-bala-muhammed-to-lead-edo-primary

We can't take this!

How can Hausa-Fulani lead our beloved PDP primary.

This committee is DOA.
Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by BafanaBafana: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
They way this guys believe northerners sef
Re: PDP Appoints Bala Muhammed To Lead Edo Primary by Jostoman: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
OPPPS:
Pandemic Development Party. Party of looters
e dey pain you?

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Police Seal Off The National Secretariat Of The APC / Edo 2020: Obaseki’s Triumphs And Oshiomhole’s Woes, A Lesson For Aspiring Leader / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.