Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

You Also Can Do It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Also Can Do It (226 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Also Can Do It by akpunda86: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
I closed my second wassap acct destroyed. The sim.deleted my second facebook account and since then i have been a happy fellow.

WOW is not easy but one got to move on.No more distractions.im happy iv done it.

Pretend to be a good hubby at home but a stupid man out.my second and chat phones at office.

I cant continue anymore as my conscience killing me.

Now my fone rings i am at ease as unlike before.
Funny all my side chics nvr knew my real number nor face book acct.But im tired and quitting.

Note all pus..y are the same and all got diamonds in them.Never compare ur wife boobs to a side chic own.Get some sexy wears for wify and u two can watch romantic movies togeda.

Never will i do it again funny no single girl says No on the road now whats happening.

Married couples stay safe.
Im out
Re: You Also Can Do It by YoungLionken(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
You made the right decision.. I'm sure your woman would be proud of you..

In relationship, nothing dismantles a man's integrity than when your woman highly speaks well of you,your faithful reputation before her friends. Friends who already knew that you're more or less a chronic cheater. It makes them begin to wonder if your woman is just stupid, doesn't really know who's she's in a relationship with or just trying to cover up...
Re: You Also Can Do It by AfroKnight: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nice!

Collect. grin

Re: You Also Can Do It by dadarasak(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Keep it up man. God's your strength
Re: You Also Can Do It by akpunda86: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thanks all im out but my conscience still killing me.im just playing wit d kids to keep busy..May God forgive me.

(1) (Reply)

You Could Be Wrong About The Whole Thing / Five Things To Do If You Are In Courtship. / Windshield Of Marked Cop Car Was Striked By Bullet In The Bronx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.