Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,322 members, 7,920,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:17 PM

Between Bad Blood and Good Karma - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between Bad Blood and Good Karma (183 Views)

Accurate Japanese DIGITAL Blood Pressure Monitor For Blood And Heart / Remember, Karma Is A Thing. / Fairly Used And Good Working Gotv Decoder Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Bad Blood and Good Karma by jerricho(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Letting animosities go can be HARD! Especially when they hurt you on purpose—for what would seem like donkey's years. Then, out of the blue, they text you for forgiveness. And casually so. TEXT! Not even a CALL! That's right, they don't mean it. Karma clearly caught up with them, so they're trying to cut corners.

Don't be surprised if it comes out that they've been jumping from one spiritual place to the other and the verdicts were all the same—in the sense that the solution to their problems would be you forgiving them. In entirety. On the spot. Without restraint or reservation. Hence, the hustle to earn it. Unfortunately, you can't plant pepper and expect to harvest honey. Doesn't work like that. You reap EXACTLY what you sow!

In very vivid detail, I remember telling a two-faced, three-tongued, self-serving, gossipmongering, backstabbing bastard that Karma was authentic and he smirked. That was early 2015. A little fast-forward to late last year and he tracks me down to Lekki roundabout where he falls face flat on the concrete asking me to 'forgive and forget'. He wasn't smirking this time around.

(1) (Reply)

Photon | Extract Data Emails, Social Media Accounts, Amazon Buckets Etc. While C / FRESH! Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead / Job Opening (IT Officer) In An Oil Servicing Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.