Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,490 members, 7,901,396 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

A Young Hiv Positive Woman Robs Her Lovers Belongings After They Unwittingly Contract Aids Fr - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /   A Young Hiv Positive Woman Robs Her Lovers Belongings After They Unwittingly Contract Aids Fr (684 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Hiv Positive Woman Robs Her Lovers Belongings After They Unwittingly Contract Aids Fr by edoyad(m): 3:44am On Jan 28, 2011
http://www.nigeriahivinfo.com/features/young_woman_infect_men.php

Eno John, 22- year-old university drop-out, pretends she is in love with any man that crosses her path and encourages him to take her to bed. That, perhaps, ends her pretensions. Minutes later; she bares her fangs and comes out in her true colours by luring her companion into the hotel toilet, locks him up and escapes with all his valuables, including cars, where applicable. Until October 30 this year, when she had her last operation, nobody knew that the Akwa Ibom State-born trickster is living with HIV. Not a few of the men that took her to bed made love to her without being protected. The most vulnerable are married men who were enslaved by John's long hair, light complexion and petite stature. Little did they know that every contact with John was an invitation to self-destruction, pity and shock. Her modus opereandi was to entice her victim and lure him to a hotel room. She would then strip naked and go into the bathroom. She would thereafter invite her loverboy to join her. But what he gets is not a welcome into her embrace but a treatment that would leave him looking like a fool. She would lock the man in the bathroom and then strip him of all his possessions. John is deviant and unremorseful even in her present predicament. "Yes, 1 had problems with my boyfriend. But 1 am not an armed robber", she told the magazine. She sees nothing wrong in her using her God-given treasure to make life better for herself. "I trick men with my appearance, which is beautiful and before you know it. I lure them into the toilet and lock them up before I bolt away with whatever I could lay my hands on in their homes or hotel depending on where we meet for business", she said, displaying a devil-¬may-care attitude. John is mad with the society. She is bitter that the society murdered her parents in the avoidable shari’ah-riot that sacked Kaduna some years ago. She is angry that the society forced her out of the University Of Uyo, where she claimed she was studying Microbiology. John is incensed that the same society pushed her into prostitution. She is also irritated that married men, including those old enough to be her father; take advantage of her unenviable life to exploit her and dump her. She is particularly galled that she is tagged an armed robber. "I was not using guns to rob anybody. It is those who were looking for quick enjoyment when many of them have wives at home that fall into my trap". She explained defiantly. Recently, John was arraigned before an Abuja magistrates' court, which ordered her to be remanded in prison. John is furious that authorities of the Nigerian Prison Services, Suleja rejected her based on her HIV status. She had gone for an HIV / AIDS test six months ago shortly after she met one Ebah Elvis. The romance had been sizzl1 ng as she sneaks into Abuja to keep Elvis warm, particularly during the raining season. But the relationship became cold when Elvis informed John that he would soon get married and. . . . . . .
Re: A Young Hiv Positive Woman Robs Her Lovers Belongings After They Unwittingly Contract Aids Fr by savanaha: 4:14am On Jan 28, 2011
edoyad:

http://www.nigeriahivinfo.com/features/young_woman_infect_men.php

Eno John, 22- year-old  university drop-out,  pretends she is in love with any man that  crosses her path and encourages him to take  her to bed. That, perhaps, ends her  pretensions. Minutes later; she bares her  fangs and comes out in her true colours by  luring her companion into the hotel toilet,  locks him up and escapes with all his  valuables, including cars, where applicable. Until October 30  this year, when she had her  last operation, nobody knew that the Akwa  Ibom State-born trickster is living with HIV.  Not a few of the men that took her to bed  made love to her without being protected.  The most vulnerable are married men who  were enslaved by John's long hair, light  complexion and petite stature. Little did they  know that every contact with John was an  invitation to self-destruction, pity and shock. Her modus opereandi was to entice her victim and lure him to a hotel room. She would then strip unclothed and go into the bathroom. She  would thereafter invite her loverboy to join  her. But what he gets is not a welcome into  her embrace but a treatment that would  leave him looking like a fool. She would lock  the man in the bathroom and then strip him  of all his possessions. John is deviant and unremorseful even in her  present predicament. "Yes, 1  had problems  with my boyfriend. But 1  am not an armed  robber", she told the magazine. She sees  nothing wrong in her using her God-given  treasure to make life better for herself. "I  trick men with my appearance, which is  beautiful and before you know it. I lure them  into the toilet and lock them up before I bolt  away with whatever I could lay my hands on  in their homes or hotel depending on where  we meet for business", she said, displaying a  devil-¬may-care attitude. John is mad with the society. She is bitter that the society murdered her parents in the  avoidable shari’ah-riot that sacked Kaduna  some years ago. She is angry that the society forced her out of the University Of Uyo, where  she claimed she was studying Microbiology.  John is incensed that the same society  pushed her into prostitution. She is also  irritated that married men, including those  old enough to be her father; take advantage  of her unenviable life to exploit her and dump her. She is particularly galled that she is  tagged an armed robber. "I was not using  guns to rob anybody. It is those who were  looking for quick enjoyment when many of  them have wives at home that fall into my  trap". She explained defiantly. Recently, John was arraigned before an Abuja  magistrates' court, which ordered her to be  remanded in prison. John is furious that  authorities of the Nigerian Prison Services,  Suleja rejected her based on her HIV status.  She had gone for an HIV / AIDS test six  months ago shortly after she met one Ebah  Elvis. The romance had been sizzl1 ng as she  sneaks into Abuja to keep Elvis warm,  particularly during the raining season. But the relationship became cold when Elvis informed John that he would soon get married and. . . . . . .

Bull .Sheet!!!!!!!!    Did she R. A. P. E them or were they willing participants?
Re: A Young Hiv Positive Woman Robs Her Lovers Belongings After They Unwittingly Contract Aids Fr by Coolabbie: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2011
Hell hath no fury lyk a woman scorned.
Re: A Young Hiv Positive Woman Robs Her Lovers Belongings After They Unwittingly Contract Aids Fr by xandy84: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2011
run for your life,

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Not The Only Ones / Am In Love / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Lose Apetite When You Take Take To A Fastfood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.