Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,758 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

Share Your Worst Experience With A Fellow Tenant? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Share Your Worst Experience With A Fellow Tenant? (366 Views)

What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst Experience With A Fellow Tenant? by Dpsychologist: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2020
Sometimes ago i created a thread on your worst Experience With a landlord as a tenant . I noticed that some tenants don't necessarily have a problem with their landlords but with their fellow tenants. Today i will like us to share those experience.

What is your worst experience with a fellow tenant?

Cc
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Fellow Tenant? by hgnbello(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2020
Do u want cm nd settle d matter?
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Fellow Tenant? by Dpsychologist: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Lemme start by sharing mine.
I had a fellow tenant that don't know how to flush toilet. If this guy enter toilet, i don't know how he does it but he will always leave the toilet unkempt. He doesn’t like correction and very arrogant.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Fellow Tenant? by Dpsychologist: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2020
hgnbello:
Do u want cm nd settle d matter?
Lol yes na
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Fellow Tenant? by Ngenge(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2020
He stays longer in the toilet. His kids does the same. His kids fights a lot with other kids. One major problem with his kids is that those period is their first time to live in the city. They just joined their dad then because he has been living alone.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Fellow Tenant? by Kalatium(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2020
I am coming to tell my story
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Fellow Tenant? by Dpsychologist: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ngenge:
He stays longer in the toilet. His kids does the same. His kids fights a lot with other kids. One major problem with his kids is that those period is their first time to live in the city. They just joined their dad then because he has been living alone.
wow
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Fellow Tenant? by Dpsychologist: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kalatium:
I am coming to tell my story
Ok, we are waiting
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Fellow Tenant? by iamyemiakins(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Still observing

But OP, why you like Landlords/Landladies and Tenants matter like this?
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Fellow Tenant? by iamyemiakins(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Lemme start by sharing mine.
I had a fellow tenant that don't know how to flush toilet. If this guy enter toilet, i don't know how he does it but he will always leave the toilet unkempt. He doesn’t like correction and very arrogant.

Lol,
Shit nigga
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Fellow Tenant? by Dpsychologist: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:

Lol, Shit nigga
Lol ah tell u

(1) (Reply)

Buy Reliable Cofo Properties From Landmark Corporate Realty Limited. / Brand New 5bedroom Detached Duplex At Megamond Est Ikota Lekki With S/pool / Very Nice Property In Owerri (imo Housing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.