Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

How? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How? (269 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How? by MoneySavannah: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2020
Hello I am a webmaster and businessman. And I run my business online . It is booming. And For the sake of credibility I needed to use a current account that bears the name of the site.

Although I own an old current account, it bears my personal name however.
So I would like to know how to change the name into a that of the website.

Or

Better still how do I create a new current account altogether that bears the name of this site. What documents are needed

Thanks
Re: How? by bassdow: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
MoneySavannah:
Hello I am a webmaster and businessman. And I run my business online . It is booming. And For the sake of credibility I needed to use a current account that bears the name of the site.

Although I own an old current account, it bears my personal name however.
So I would like to know how to change the name into a that of the website.

Or

Better still how do I create a new current account altogether that bears the name of this site. What documents are needed

Thanks

A trip to the Customer care section of any Bank would provide all the Answers you seek

(1) (Reply)

Forex Class For Starters. / Pls House Is Nordforex A Good Broker / Stand A Chance To Win 5k To 20k This Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.