Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,996 members, 7,946,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Electronic Hardware Development In Nigeria! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Electronic Hardware Development In Nigeria! (330 Views)

What Are The Best Languages For Web Application Development In 2021? / Call Me For Electronic Project (undergraduate Or Master Student) / Learn Web App Development In 3 Months(html,css,js,jquery C#.NET MVC And SQL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Hardware Development In Nigeria! by adroicsystems: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Do you have an electronic product idea? Adroic systems limited is a local hardware developing company that can bring your ideas to life. We will help you to design, prototype, test and manufacture. Contact us for your electronic products development. Call or whatsApp 08180000352.
We first of all build you a prototype(a rough design) to test the viability of your idea. We then help you manufacture the control boards. We can go further to help you with 3D printed enclosures depending on the quantity you want.

Re: Electronic Hardware Development In Nigeria! by babasolution: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
great job if this is genuine.I actually have some ideas i want to deploy
Re: Electronic Hardware Development In Nigeria! by WarmTest3: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hi,
However, the process can be simplified by breaking it down into a site named Axonim. It is an Electronic Product Design, Development & Manufacturing Company USA. Axonim works on some steps summarized in their site, it will get you to the point of having a fully functional prototype.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Design An E-book Website With Magento / Call Me For Electronic Project (undergraduate Or Master Student) / I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.