Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,272 members, 7,920,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) (35616 Views)

Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Agugbadin: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Great theif in the making, Edo people shine your eyes, remember what Lucky Igbenedion did to Edo, this guy man will be worst off.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Authoreety: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
See thugs evriwia grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
contigiency:
Seeing all the background makes me wondering why we are being told that Obaseki has developed every nook and cranny of Edo state.
oshomole spent 8yrs
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Unigrad: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
sapientia:
look at the place
Its only remembered during elections
God bless you
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Dansuqi: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
post=90943980:
No sign of INEC members or security, I hope all is well?

Are you ok? Must inec be at all voting centres? How will you know if inec are there?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Basic123:

Abi ooo

just like Obaseki,the poor performer according to PDP few months ago,is now their best thing after Nnamdi kanu grin
APC baggage was distracting him
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
post=90943980:

So you are the one SIGNING the papers or what. What are you using security men for in a primary election. If you use security what will you now use in the general election
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by bluefilm: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
post=90943980:

I think this is an APC internal thing.

I don't think it should involve INEC at this stage.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Dansuqi: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Inception100:
INEC and security men are not present, this primary might be council, by the court... Apc will not participate in the main election

If security people arw not present,how come the election is going on? You sound pained
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by michoim(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Next governor.. .
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Dansuqi: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=ORIENTATION101 post=90944612][/quote]

Wow,APC is so organized.pdp is far behind

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Dansuqi: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Inception100:

I have seen it, may the best man win

Shane dun catch you
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by annyz: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
kirajustice:

https://politicsnigeria.com/ize-iyamu-cast-his-vote-in-ongoing-edo-apc-primaries-photos/

No INEC and no Security Agents?
Who will collate the result as INEC rep?
Maybe party executives of NWC.

This will likely be a null & void exercise.

I foresee Giadom group laughing last in all this dramas playing out.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Unigrad: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
michoim:
Next governor.. .
Next governor of your house and family and not Edo State.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=ORIENTATION101 post=90944612][/quote]

I love the way you shut these guys up.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by bluefilm: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Eze-iyamu?This Name is so funny grin grin grin

Onye ojoor

The man na Eze Amu na. grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Mexzie(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Please HELP, my 2yrs old son developed Aplastic Anemia which has now advanced, we have spent lots of money managing his health, but now we need to do a bone marrow replacement surgery in India which is the cure for this ailment or else he will die within months as it is now advanced.
We don't have the money to cover for the cost, please your kind contributions will be highly appreciated to raise the funds needed, about 5 million naira is needed.

My bank details:
Access Bank

My phone number is: 08057130127 in case you want to reach me, it's also on WhatsApp.

Thank you for your anticipated support
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Inception100: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

If security people arw not present,how come the election is going on? You sound pained

pained? u must be drunk my friend, election that does not really add any meaningful thing to the life's of the people in the state. rubbish
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Tomorrow, obaseki will announce via NCDC that covid cases in the state has skyrocketed.. blames APC and proceed to quarantine procedures grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by hgnbello(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
freshkpomo:
You dey mind them, the environment alone reach to confuse people.

Say no to old leaders.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.
so u still believe nigeria cn b gr8 again? even d young leaders ar d most corrupt dis days.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Zetty177x: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
In ur write-up u keep referring to him as Iyamu. His surname is Ize-Iyamu... not Iyamu.. these are two different names
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Lawdis(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

....eze nne amu

grin grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Whiteways: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Just looking at the environment in which this people are casting the vote. Heartless people.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by hush15: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
joelbooks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09fTemJR0HQ

Counting of Results

Wait o... This is not direct primaries now. In direct primaries, you don't cast votes, you line up behind your preferred candidate but am not surprised...
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sham
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Formality
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by izubext007: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
hope he remember the community if he win the election. cus Edo is still a local state
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by jayson87: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by ComputerWiz007: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
contigiency:
Seeing all the background makes me wondering why we are being told that Obaseki has developed every nook and cranny of Edo state.
Have not really seen any thin that guy is doing or had done in his 4 years that can rival what Akwa Ibom governor is doing.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by slyayok: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
His name is Ize-Iyamu
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by Sagay212: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
See the dirty place wey dem go do primaries. Nigerians get patience for nonsense sha. people wey una suppose stone. Once they all win, they will never return to this community. look at the roads, look at the environment...what a shame....same rubbish they all do in every state.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) by earnit2: 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
only God can judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Lady Complains After Attending Party Ward Meeting And Asked To Serve Food / Wike’s Group Pulls Out Of Atiku’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.