Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Love Is A Scam. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is A Scam. (512 Views)

'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is A Scam. by bodybuilder: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
I really blame literatures, Hollywood and Nollywood, R&B music for brainwashing us to thinking true love exist.

In the reality, there is nothing like love. Just people trying to satisfy their needs: sexual, financial, emotional etc.

We were brainwashed to thinking we will be loved for who we are.

Unfortunately, we can be loved for only what we can offer.: LOOKS, LIFESTYLE, FINANCES, SEXUAL SATISFACTION, ETC.

Love is a like business transaction...sad

2 Likes

Re: Love Is A Scam. by Professorcplus(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Let the debate starts. Is love scam to you? Like if you agree share otherwise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is A Scam. by Scot1255: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
You are 100% right. True love only exist between parents-children-siblings. Those are the only people that will have your back when things aren't right with you. I'm never going to love a gal again. Use n dump.

2 Likes

Re: Love Is A Scam. by SouthNigerian: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
bodybuilder:
I really blame literatures, Hollywood and Nollywood, R&B music for brainwashing us to thinking true love exist.

In the reality, there is nothing like love. Just people trying to satisfy their needs: sexual, financial, emotional etc.

We were brainwashed to thinking we will be loved for who we are.

Unfortunately, we can be loved for only what we can offer.: LOOKS, FINANCES, SEXUAL SATISFACTION, ETC.

Love is a like business transaction...sad

Love is not scam, it is your definition of love that is scam.

Love is bigger than you define it.
Re: Love Is A Scam. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Maybe I shouldn’t even get married!!!
Re: Love Is A Scam. by bodybuilder: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Love is not scam, it is your definition of love that is scam.

Love is bigger than you define it.

What's your definition of love?

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Scam. by SouthNigerian: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
bodybuilder:

What's your definition of love?

Love is more than I can define. But I'll try.

Love itselt is Light that the world depends on

Love is so vast that it doesn't end between family members, couples, brothers, bf & gf, friends etc alone, it covers all that lives and that will
Love is the illuminator, the enlightenment, the revealer of truth
Love itself is a counsellor, a guaidian & a teacher
Love is the glue that sticks the universe together
Love is riches & wealth
Love is kindness, generosity, compassion
Love is Freedom
Love is wisdom, infinite knowledge
Love is understanding
Love is progress & success
Love is the slayer of hate
Love means peace, meekness & gentleness
Love is the doorway to infinite intelligence
Love is an unending discovery
Love is more than any man can define.
Re: Love Is A Scam. by 360clips: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
So ur just knowing that now? Lols.
Re: Love Is A Scam. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
the only real love i know is the one b/w a mother and a child or the one the one the parents have for the children.i dont think that is a scam
Re: Love Is A Scam. by bodybuilder: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
lefulefu:
the only real love i know is the one b/w a mother and a child or the one the one the parents have for the children.i dont think that is a scam

The only man a woman loves is her son

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Scam. by lyndaway(f): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Love is no scam, it only that we humans refuse to give true love a chance in our heart....

instead we fill it with hatred, wickedness, self centeredness, it only I not we, we love with sentiment etc...

if all this things can be put aside and let true love prevail we would know that love is no scam

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Scam. by Tsolutionifede(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Na so one girl dey test me with HIV, I japa, not knowing it was a test, she later told me it was a test, I was like u should have given me simple test, this one is too hard now.

(1) (Reply)

Making Daily Income From Trading / The Loss Of A Friend Is Like That Of A Limb / 10 Signs That Show She Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.