Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,444 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

Declare Me Deputy National Secretary Of APC - Former Contestant, Ossai Demands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Me Deputy National Secretary Of APC - Former Contestant, Ossai Demands (594 Views)

Lagos APC Former Executive, Ramota Bankole Dies In Mecca, Party Mourns / Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper / Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declare Me Deputy National Secretary Of APC - Former Contestant, Ossai Demands by Metrix147: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
A contestant for the position of APC deputy national secretary in the 2018 national convention, Frank Ossai has asked the party to declare him the occupant of the position.

According to him, this is following the existing vacant position of the deputy national secretary of the party.

Ossai in a statement on Monday said, "Following the latest development of the NWC vacant position of the Deputy National Secretary, a position I contested for in the last 2018 APC National Convention. The Convention Election Appeal upheld my petition and request that NWC as a matter of urgency call me for settlement.

"It is only fair that now that the position is vacant that I should be allowed to step in."

He further said, "According to Article 13 of APC constitution 2014 as amended and Section 141 of the Electoral Act as amended 2015

"For instance is the position of the National Secretary which become vacant, the party in its wisdom fill in Arc. Bulama Waziri who is a product of the convention.

"The Statutes and Precedents should be followed as it will be unmerited and unjust for members of the Party who did not at any point contest for any office in an election to fill the vacant position.

"Permitting this is not only alien but also an act of Party injustice".

Mr. Ossai has occupied the following positions:
Member, Contact & Mobilization, 2019 Presidential Campaign Council
Member, 2019 Woman & Youth Presidential Campaign Committee
Director of Political Matters (SS), Presidential Supports Committee
National Vice Chairman (SS), Coalition of APC Support Groups

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/06/declare-me-deputy-national-secretary-of-apc-former-contestant-demands/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Declare Me Deputy National Secretary Of APC - Former Contestant, Ossai Demands by SmartProf(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Oga make a better demand jare, just ask the court to declare you as the CEO of APC at once. Shebi all of una wan declare yourselves as something for APC?
Re: Declare Me Deputy National Secretary Of APC - Former Contestant, Ossai Demands by Hollysaint: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Declare Me Deputy National Secretary Of APC - Former Contestant, Ossai Demands by Barbsamiin: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hmm!!!
Naijas n comedies.
Re: Declare Me Deputy National Secretary Of APC - Former Contestant, Ossai Demands by Maxymilliano(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Another one ...
Re: Declare Me Deputy National Secretary Of APC - Former Contestant, Ossai Demands by yomi96(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
APC na fuji house of commotion. The death of apc will be victory for democracy
Re: Declare Me Deputy National Secretary Of APC - Former Contestant, Ossai Demands by Nairaodds: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Another one

Abeg find me if you're into *dds

Nira odds on d bit
Re: Declare Me Deputy National Secretary Of APC - Former Contestant, Ossai Demands by slivertongue: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
APC is now a childs play

(1) (Reply)

This Video Proves That NCDC Is Scam On Coronavirus / Abia2023: Otti Visits Newly Elected APC Caucus Chair, Sen. Kalu (photos) / This Is The Reason Why Ize Iyamu Will Win Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.