Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

He Wants To Kill Himself,help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants To Kill Himself,help (1171 Views)

He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / . / He Wants Sex Every Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Kill Himself,help by cyl(f): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2007
My sister has known this guy for close to 5 years now,while dating,he never gave her a penny.Core stingy guy as it were,not even during her NYSC days when she needed his help the most.He works and isn't a young guy.Now she wants to leave him(has been for over a year now) but he threatens to kill himself if she refuses to marry him.Personally,ive asked her to leave him but she doesnt want anyone killing himself for her.

PS she says she has no more feelings for the guy in question.
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by iyken(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2007
You seem to know much about you Sis relationship. Hope you're not the one sowing seed of discord.
Allow some space, will ya? grin

On the other hand,the decision is Hers and Hers alone. If really she does not give a hoot about the guy, there is absolutely no need to hang on.
The threat of suicide can be considered an empty one or need for ARO(Psychiatry).

Note: Never enter a relationship out of PITY. Its hell thereafter.
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by cyl(f): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2007
Im not sowing any seed of discord o, we tell each other everything,shes more of my friend than my sister.
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by Seun(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2007
You seem to know much about you Sis relationship. Hope you're not the one sowing seed of discord.
Allow some space, will ya?
<sarcasm> Allow some space so they can kill each other in peace and you can enjoy burying them abi? </sarcasm>

A normally functioning person will never want to kill himself. Her boyfriend may be depressive. Help him medically.
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by Islander(f): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2007
Advise your sister to dump the cheapstake. Can she survive on LOVE??
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by Aproko(f): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ cyl,

believe me, he would not kill himself. hes just enjoying the fact that he can be stingy and get away with it.

if your sister doesnt love him anymore, then she should free the stingy man!!!!
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by osereka(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2007
so after 5 years is when ur sister know that she no longer want the guy abi? are u sure u are telling us the truth? if yes then ur sister and mr lover boy need to go for medical check up at ARO.
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by cyl(f): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2007
so after 5 years is when your sister know that she no longer want the guy abi? are u sure u are telling us the truth? if yes then your sister and mr lover boy need to go for medical check up at ARO.

osereka,u need to check ur use of words,thats rather rude,if uve nothing reasonable to say, u best keep quiet
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by osereka(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2007
ok oooooo does it make scence? a woman to date a stingy man for 5 years in naija?
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by awhy01: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2007
Plz i want to know more about Mega Wealth.I have heard of it but i dont know hoe to be a member of to register for it .Please if anyone know should please mail me on coolingguyuk@yahoo.co.uk.Please i need an agent to mail me for the full details.
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by benit(f): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2007
ive asked her to leave him but she doesnt want anyone killing himself for her

Would she rather die in silence all the days of her life for him?
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by ajayi1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2007
Hmmm, Sound rediculous but cant laugh. Just tel her to continue with him since she boes not beleive in the guy money.
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by sagacious(f): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2007
Why should he kill himself ? Let them both know what yhey want, If love is no where to be found, letting go is the best alternative to avoid 'wahala' biko
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2007
That one na the man palaba. He wants to use that to blackmail the poor girl.
He lucky say nor be me be that girl. angry
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by McDoe(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2007
What the guy is doing is nothing short of pretence.  For sure, he cannot snuff life off himself. How on earth can a guy date a babe of such standing (graduate) without spending for her yet he wants to have her around him. Advise your sister to do away with the avoidable "aradite" and move on.
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:08am On Jun 19, 2007
@topic
lmao let him kill himself now. grin grin grin grin, foolish man.
Re: He Wants To Kill Himself,help by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2007
OKOKOBIOKO, grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place In Nigeria / Would You Let The Wedding Hold? (what'd You Do?) / Why Are Some People Always Very Insultive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.