Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Laugh Your Strains Away - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Your Strains Away (1079 Views)

Funniest Jokes Ever. I Bet You ll Laugh Your Ass Out. / Laugh Your Bad Asses Off - By Razorr! / Laugh Your Ass Out. (By CrazyMan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh Your Strains Away by yinkalink(f): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2011
An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.
The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the
85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.
The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained.
"Well, doc, it's like this--first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing."
The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"
The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open."

I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately
needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my
gas with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee,
and noticed that everybody was staring at me,

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room.
She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of b*tches who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of b*tches who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."
The mother went nuts and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."
Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."
As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the b*tch in the kitchen."

A husband and wife were trying to set up a new password to their computer.
A husband, "Put 'MYPENIS' " and the wife fell on the ground laughing cause on screen was error, "Error. Not long enough."

lol grin grin grin
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by eldav(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2011
U Try.
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by yinkalink(f): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2011
geez, am beginning to have suspicions that El Guapo was right. u dont have to like it, odas will
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by Nelson6(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2011
very hilarious , *my penis indeed**
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by eldav(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2011
eerm,yinkaleak

d joke try

if u n0r lyk my coment,eerm y dnt u go frigg urself with a knife

*dnt dare insult me*
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by ememoluwa: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2011
yinkalink:

A husband, "Put 'MYPENIS' " and the wife fell on the ground laughing cause on screen was error, "Error. Not long enough."

lol grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin. am rolling on the floor oooooo. error indeed. 1 inch long i guess.

Yinka keep this up, leave eldav with his wahala behind. Remember we r through with people like him, they went away with 2010, so dont let him bug u.
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by shakara4u(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2011

yinka is bak, missed ur presence, rotflmao
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by eldav(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2011
ememolu

u got a problem with me?
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by kodylicky(f): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2011
YINKA nice joke
the last was grin
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by Nelson6(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2011
the last was off-da-hook! grin wink
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by kodylicky(f): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
yeah dats the word @nelson
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by ememoluwa: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
eldav:

ememolu

u got a problem with me?
Yesssss oooooooo. i no like d way u, studio n d rest d fret anytime someone place a joke in dis section. weather stale or not funny, u dont av 2 make any comment. its not compulsory, u only comment when u av a positive contribution, addition and criticism. una go just dey run,
anywayz my dear, no personal feeling sha ooo, sometimes i enjoi d fights u guys do in here.
make u no fight me though because me i no get power 4 ur wahala ooo. just dont make any comment after this abeg. take am like that. gbam tongue tongue tongue
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by liaslo1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2011
LMAO yinkalicious, that was *hmmmm* nice
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by Nelson6(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2011
tnks kodie smiley
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2011

too long
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by ARareGem(f): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
Yinka, funny grin
Re: Laugh Your Strains Away by yinkalink(f): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2011
thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u. every wan.

shakara i missed u too, av just bin soooooooooooooo beezy. no mind me jare

p.s if u dont lyk it, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Sin Of Lying / Oyinbo Ikebe Super / Just Enter N See First Reloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.