Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,390 members, 7,917,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

See How You Can Make Him Worship You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How You Can Make Him Worship You (547 Views)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day / Small Penis: 3 Positions That Make Him Feel Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How You Can Make Him Worship You by Buhatiku: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Let’s start with the somewhat classy ways for a man to become head over heels for you. When you learn how to make a man obsessed with you, then you’re golden.

It’s not easy to grab the attention of a man and keep it for all the right reasons. Of course, there’s the classy route and the not-so-classy one. We are going to closely follow the expert relationship tips and stay on the right side of the fence, for now anyway!

There will be times when you really put a lot of effort into getting a guy to go crazy over you and you get totally ignored. That just sucks!

FACT – There are so many distractions in our high-tech world today that making sure one particular guy is paying attention to just you is anything but easy.

Lucky for you, men are easy peasy when you think about it. Sure, they may have a variety of complex qualities but when it comes to qualities or traits men find attractive in women, it’s just about unified across the board.

HOW TO MAKE A MAN OBSESSED WITH YOU

Here are a few telltale proven tactics to help you capture the undivided attention of the man on your radar and make him want more.

STRATEGY ONE – JUST BE YOU PLEASE

Now I don’t need you rolling your eyes over this one and thinking it’s cheesy because it certainly isn’t. Acting is tough and do you really want to have to act the rest of your life just to try and impress a man, try to give him what you think he wants to see and hear you?

I think not!

The best thing hands down you can do when you are trying to get a man is to just be yourself head to toe. This means the good, bad, and the downright ugly. Well, you might want to hold off on the ugly stuff for now but you know what I mean.

When you are happy with yourself, you are naturally going to attract the men that really do want the girl that you are.

Truth – Inner beauty trumps all else.

STRATEGY TWO – LET YOUR CONFIDENCE SHINE THROUGH

This is another one I’m sure you’ve heard before but it’s important that you take it seriously. Confidence in the right amount is totally sexy. An excellent way to make men go crazy over you.

When you show your confidence, you’re shouting out to the world that you are secure set to positively take on the world. What better quality is there than that?

Insecurities be gone because confidence will get you what you want.

STRATEGY THREE – BE RESPECTFUL AND LOVING OF YOURSELF

When you can’t respect yourself, you are telling all the men out there that you are not worthy of a second glance.

Is that really what you want?

Respect is an attractive trait and when you show this to guys, they are going to want to pay attention to you and only you. Give it a shot because you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

STRATEGY FOUR – STAND STRONG WITH YOUR BELIEFS AND STANDARDS

A man likes a woman that knows what she wants, to a degree anyway. There is overdoing in anything and everything if you aren’t careful.

If the sweet gentleman you are with wants to take you to bed after your first meet and you don’t want that, just tell him for crying out loud!

If he wants to take you out for Chinese and you prefer Thai, open your mouth and tell him so please.

When you don’t, all you’re doing is creating miscommunication and this is going to get you nowhere fast.

Also, when you aren’t afraid to tell him what you want, you are also showing him you are confident and secure in yourself and that’s just plain sexy no matter what angle you look at.
Check the full tips HERE
Re: See How You Can Make Him Worship You by Jestin: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simply sing Simi Duduke for her.
Re: See How You Can Make Him Worship You by ashewoboy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
never be a pvssy worshipper.

1 Like

Re: See How You Can Make Him Worship You by Phenomenal16(f): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
A na eme
Na so
Re: See How You Can Make Him Worship You by paulolee(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
worship bea wen she no be ogun or ifa?? abi na jazz she wan use??
Re: See How You Can Make Him Worship You by EzzyCarter: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
The only one worthy of my Worship is God. Heck, what have you done for me b*tch that makes you deserve my worship? Only thing you're good at is sucking my dicck and any hoe can do that sad
Re: See How You Can Make Him Worship You by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Worshipper ni
Re: See How You Can Make Him Worship You by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
No be only worship.....The lady should aswell use the guy as footmat.
Re: See How You Can Make Him Worship You by Mandela27: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Yawns..O P make thunder from zimbabwe faya ur two balls anywhere u dey. worship ni worship ko
Re: See How You Can Make Him Worship You by duality(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Special package nko?
Re: See How You Can Make Him Worship You by Buhatiku: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2020
See guys forming here, behind the scene they will be worshipping her .......your wish is my command they will say.

LOL

(1) (Reply)

Please, Urgent Advice Needed! / Nollywood Actress Recheal Okonkwo Aka Nkoli Nwa Nsukka's Mother Is Dead!!! / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.