Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:41 PM

Tacha Says She Has Never Thrown Shades At Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Says She Has Never Thrown Shades At Mercy (574 Views)

EndSARS: Tacha Says This Is Not The Time To Post Beautiful Photos & Videos / KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” / Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Says She Has Never Thrown Shades At Mercy by RandomAfrican1: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2020

During the last episode of the BBNaija Reunion show, Tacha of the Titans fame claims that she has never thrown shades at Mercy of the Mercenaries fame. The rivalry between both heavyweight housemates is a well-known issue so much so that the two were given their own segment alone with Ebuka on the show. Tacha sort to clarify that never has her social media handles thrown shades at Mercy or even liked comments that sought to disparage her fellow housemate. She went on to recount a time when she spoke with Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy, and Jazzy told her to keep a cordial relationship with Mercy especially since they both represent the same hair brand. She added that after the conversation with Don Jazzy, she attempted to follow Mercy on Instagram only to realize that she had been blocked. Mercy on the other hand said that she blocked Tacha because she saw her casting insinuations on her and liking similar comments on Instagram – she claims to have proof of these which she will be showing Tacha afterwards.

Tacha and Mercy on Instagram Live – The Fall Out
During the one-on-one sit down, Tacha mentions that the brand that she and Mercy both represent wanted to have a live Instagram session with the both of them but Mercy somehow did not make it happen. Tacha said that, she had re-posted the hair brand’s post but Mercy came under the post to type “Hohoho! if ‘clout’ was a person.” She says she really felt hurt by that comment.

Tacha and Seyi Saga
At a point during the show, there was a recap of periods during the main ‘BBNiaja Pepper Dem‘ when Tacha and Seyi looked like they were going to be an item until things spiralled out of control. And interestingly, they were both at each other’s throats right there at the reunion, showing that this “ship” won’t be sailing anytime soon, if at all… It doesn’t seem as though the bad blood has not been drained as both seemed to not even still eye to eye.

On Esther Snatching Nelson…
At a point during the recent reunion episode, Diane and Esther were practically having a go at each other with Diane insinuating that Esther probably snatched Nelson from her after the male house mate had declared his love for her. Esther on the other hand claims that Nelson never stated at any point in time that he had intentions of getting into a romantic relationship with Diane. Mercy as usual was on Diane’s side and purported to imply that Esther double-crossed Diane and threw friendship to the winds when she started spending too much time with Nelson. The two allies (Diane and Mercy) also brought up the period when Esther ditched them once again after Nelson had been evicted to begin spending so much time with Frodd instead of being in their “gang of three.”

On Esther Using Frodd
Diane also accused Esther of using Frodd and taking advantage of the amorous feelings the later had for her and made a “good meal” of it. Diane adds that Frodd put in way much more effort than the response he got back from Esther. Venita also chipped in stating that she also thought that Esther was using Frodd until the day when Esther kissed Frodd during one of the house’s challenges – Esther was however quick to clarify that the kiss was from Frodd and not her. However, a playback of the show actually shows Esther going towards Frodd to plant a kiss on the gentleman…

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/tacha-of-bbnaija-says-she-has-never-thrown-shades-at-mercy/
Re: Tacha Says She Has Never Thrown Shades At Mercy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
I also said I'm a virgin yet here we are
Re: Tacha Says She Has Never Thrown Shades At Mercy by RandomAfrican1: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2020
So are you trying to say that she has indeed thrown shades at Mercy?

thariodamaniac:
I also said I'm a virgin yet here we are
Re: Tacha Says She Has Never Thrown Shades At Mercy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
RandomAfrican1:
So are you trying to say that she has indeed thrown shades at Mercy?

no, I'm trying to say, "I also said I'm a virgin yet here we are"
I'm only responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Is So Gorgeous! What Do You Guys Think? / Remember Popular Gospel Artiste “busola Oke” Known As ELEYELE, See What She Look / ”I Married All My Wives As Virgins” – Ned Nwoko Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.