Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (77377 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by BigJoe19: 12:29am On Jun 23, 2020
Guys remain single, if you want a child get a babymama (you don't have to be rich to do that, just tell her to give birth before marriage, then you turn her to babymama), my married friends always come to me and complain about their marriage, it's even making me tired.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by MrDoGood(m): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2020
You no see coronavirus? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Rexnegro(m): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2020
Baloranking:
grin grin grin

Eye don tear, nobody wants to be committed to anything as they feel it's slavery.

Pride this is the major reason for failed marriages this days undecided people can't just put their pride oneside and work on their relationship.

Entitlement for Nigerian girls,they want the whole world but can't bring anything to the table.

Not to even talk about the amount of brideprice these days, plus the girl demanding an expensive wedding after giving her all that she start nagging 2years into the marriage grin

The rate of cheating this days is too much, someone knows someone that knows someone,that has bleeped your girlfriend or boyfriend.grin

Omo to marry for naija na suffer as a man it should be in your top 5 prayer points to leave this shit hole,get a life and a better wife so you can enjoy your future.
what more can I say when you have said it all ...nice one bro ���

2 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by mkoabiola: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2020
So many couples make we single to believe marriage is a thug of war.

But las las man go stil marry

6 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2020
medolab90:

cheesy cheesy
This your own advise be one kind o cheesy make we no marry Graduate who we wan kan marry.... village girl abi??

Bro Las Las nothing sure for this life na to risk am just be sure of what you are risking.

Catch 100 level girl, then stop her education. She nor need graduate. Of what use is the graduation for women when they graduate and still depend on men? Na university nai babes for dey fuucck pass. Them dey damage their lives there.

She go gain admission as a slim girl, from 200 level, she go come dey thick due to numerous pricks and waka waka. Boy dey lash madness comot for babes head for uni nor be small.

In today's Nigeria, it is not wise to marry graduate. Na why Davido stop chioma from schooling

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by jubrilELsudan: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2020
YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

MARRIAGE IS A CHOICE NOT AN OBLIGATION.

MARRIAGE IS NOT A CRITERIA TO GET INTO HEAVEN.

BEING MARRIED DOESN'T MAKE YOU OR ANYBODY BETTER THAN AN UNMARRIED INDIVIDUAL.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by rash47(m): 12:33am On Jun 23, 2020
JTCHI:
My case now is that am the only boy, and as the Igbo culture demands am in for it. No denial I need money to run the affair seriously.....

Best wishes bro..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by RighteousI: 12:36am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Chidonc(m): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
Na like this bride price suppose be, but most father-inlaws wan use suitors buy land
Make two kolanut, one empty tumbler and #120 no decieve you. Most family charges peanut for bride price then use list to kill you. Incase you demand for your money back, dey jejely give you back your #120 and two kolanut

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by medolab90(m): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2020
michaelpop50:

Catch 100 level girl, then stop her education. She nor need graduate. Of what use is the graduation for women when they graduate and still depend on men? Na university nai babes for dey fuucck pass. Them dey damage their lives there.

She go gain admission as a slim girl, from 200 level, she go come dey thick due to numerous pricks and waka waka. Boy dey lash madness comot for babes head for uni nor be small.

In today's Nigeria, it is not wise to marry graduate. Na why Davido stop chioma from schooling

I can see you are all concerned about the past and getting a girl who has zero body count.but do you know it is not all about University girls girls for street do pass that one even before they enter Uni too.it is all about getting the right girl University has nothing to do about this.

We should just hope for a better partner. No manual for all these things.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 23, 2020
medolab90:

I can see you are all concerned about the past and getting a girl who has zero body count.but do you know it is not all about University girls girls for street do pass that one even before they enter Uni too.it is all about getting the right girl University has nothing to do about this.

We should just hope for a better partner. No manual for all these things.

I nor dey look for virgin oh. I'm talking from experience. If you marry girl when done sleep with 21 guys, she must cheat on you.

Don't play yourself.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by ZooOga: 12:44am On Jun 23, 2020
i recently checked out sm page of the 2011 bbnaija winner and the bird had the effrontery to post something to the effect that said don't blame or hate on her if she has 4 boyfriends to take care of her needs and expenses and other females are struggling to have one. i was gonna follow her but i instantly clicked off of the liberated feminist's page. if that's the prevailing mindset of the young then we have a problem ladies and gentlemen. sad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Liposure: 12:47am On Jun 23, 2020
FreeSpirited:
If no woman will prove to me beyond reasonable doubt that she's worth a longtime investment and that she will really make marriage worth it for me, forget it, I may not marry cos I can't see what's in it for me that I can't get without it

If I desperately need a child, I will impregnate a stable working class lady. If I needed food badly, I would employ a cook. If pvssy is my issue, I will get on short fvckmate dates..or FWB.

But for the stress of a nagging, fickle wife and the overwhelming responsibility of marriage, a woman has to convinced me it's worth it, that she will give me rest. otherwise, I will live my life as detailed above, and pursue my own personal ambition. I know what makes me happy at my present age. And I can't see marriage in the picture of my happiness until I'm proven wrong by a woman.
will u bow 2 pressure
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Liposure: 12:48am On Jun 23, 2020
BigJoe19:
Guys remain single, if you want a child get a babymama (you don't have to be rich to do that, just tell her to give birth before marriage, then you turn her to babymama), my married friends always come to me and complain about their marriage, it's even making me tired.
u think its that easy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by akilo1: 12:48am On Jun 23, 2020
English rest in peace
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by FreeSpirited: 12:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Liposure:
will u bow 2 pressure

I can only bow to pressure of having a kid...and I can impregnate a sensible woman to ease that pressure and continue my life if need be...but for pressure to get marriage..I won't at the moment, until those concern I listed are covered

5 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 23, 2020
I think say Na only me notice am.

3 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Gbogbowa: 12:55am On Jun 23, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
What women have turned to be since 1960s is quite frustrating.

It makes marriage look like a battle ground for gender war in which each one is fighting for power and control, no respect at all.

Even those who are married most of them are not happy with their marriage, they cling their endurance to the outcomes of marriage like children and properties if they are lucky.

Lots of men already in graves much earlier due to direct or indirect issues of marriage and it scares those who are still alive
marriage started by God and can be sustain by God,the world is becoming godless each day so marriage is becoming difficult to sustain,have been married for 8 years now and I thank God I married it is wonderful experience

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by petitejolie(f): 12:55am On Jun 23, 2020
eni4real:
Under 35 are small boys??
Ladies are rude, no be small shocked
yes na. Dem never old na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by wisdom042(m): 1:00am On Jun 23, 2020
Common relationship boys and girls of this generation no dey sincere let lone marriage plus all men are hustling so u dey don't end up marrying a lady whose mouth is as wide as a whale.

I will advice if u see who you like and he/she likes u in return, my dear marry o no dey wait until u become dangote or otedola b4 u marry o

5 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by zudozz: 1:00am On Jun 23, 2020
hu dey wan marry? All deez gehz wey dey drink codeine dey suk pry upndan? Good girls dey but rubish gehs too plenty.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by cooltola(m): 1:01am On Jun 23, 2020
All these anti marriage this or that. Marriage is sweet if you marry the right person.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by alphaRego01(m): 1:01am On Jun 23, 2020
People eye don de open.Q.E.D

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Fidelismaria:
grin

Marriage has long outlive its usefulness
Abeg Take am Easy.
I see say u dey vex pra pra
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 23, 2020
cooltola:
All these anti marriage this or that. Marriage is sweet if you marry the right person.
What are the chances of getting the right person, especially now twerking appears to be a Federal Civil Service JOB...?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Democratic system of governance came with our women being given cars and houses or monies bigger than the gratuity of our parents just for opening legs.

Jobs and contracts for men went easily to them hence they opened legs.

Men lost jobs, means of livelihood, respect and value in their eyes.

They turned feminists

They were in charge but it wasn't sustainable because money that would have been used to create and empower their future husbands and breadwinners were squandered on them in Abuja and Dubai.

Now somehow they will still need us and most of us who have struggled against all odds to find our footing will think more than twice before marrying these disrespectful, self entitled and greedy fellas.

We now know that it's suicidal to suffer to pay for an overused pussy that comes into your home with a container load of self entitlement and greed driven unrealistic demands.
Same pussy makes you develop high blood pressure and hastens your death to inherit the fruits of your labor.

Marriage died the day our ladies got arrogant, disrespectful and promiscuous.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Liposure: 1:06am On Jun 23, 2020
freesoul12:
Na today reality be that. Na who wan marry wahala. Guys now value and cherish their peace than anything. Marriage is not an achievement.
in africa, it is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 23, 2020
If I want marry, I go dey fear okafor's law and if I say make I marry virgin she go fit later tell me say she want explore... which kind life be this, ino blame them.na we guys dey at fault

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by FunFact: 1:07am On Jun 23, 2020
Why buy the whole restaurant when you can just get the food

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by ghiloman28(m): 1:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Wahala grin
michaelpop50:

In today's Nigeria, marrying a female graduate is not advisable. Girls dey fucck anyhow for university. Once a man marry a graduate, there is a high probability that the girl will cheat in marriage with her exes from her uni days.

If you are a guy and you are seeing this message, abeg nor marry graduate oh. Them done damage their body for uni
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 23, 2020
People are afraid of the unknown. Plus its scammers and fraudsters that are every where. People need to be careful who they mingle with in the name of looking for a spouse.

Las las, marriage is not a ticket to heaven and its seems one enjoys more peace sometimes being single than having one fellow calling all the time or chatting when you are not up to it. Sometimes you enjoy it sometimes you just endure.... Abeg, it comes with a whole lot of strength sapping activities at times. So one got to be prepared within and without before going into it otherwise you'll dash out in no time. This is purely my thoughts and..... Little fears.

Anyways, God will give us the grace and strength we need to pull through this institution no one ever graduates from. Its either you're a drop out, get rusticated or remain there for life. No graduating o lol...
I'm out..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Youngpo413:
Na for where you go see wife sef? Na gf full everywhere.

Lol

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.