Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

Permanent Cure For Staphylococcus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Permanent Cure For Staphylococcus (270 Views)

Permanent Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus. / Seeking Cure For Staphylococcus / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent Cure For Staphylococcus by yusciti: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Good evening everyone.
Please I need assistance from fellow nairalanders who have cured UTI permanently.
I have been battling it for the past one year, Did series of tests but all negative but the symptoms persist. The last test I did shows growth of staphylococcus.
I have already used all the prelisted drugs by the doctor.
Please has anyone has similar experience and what was your permanent solution.
Thanks in advance.
Please help a brother
Re: Permanent Cure For Staphylococcus by Town20: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
I have tried lots of things it does not have permanent cure
Re: Permanent Cure For Staphylococcus by lordm(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Go to a hospital bro or a pharmacy
Re: Permanent Cure For Staphylococcus by yusciti: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Town20:
I have tried lots of things it does not have permanent cure
Even with herbal cure
Re: Permanent Cure For Staphylococcus by yusciti: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
lordm:
Go to a hospital bro or a pharmacy
I have been to General hospital, Fmc. Prescribing different drugs is the order of the day and the symptoms is still thier
Re: Permanent Cure For Staphylococcus by timid101: 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
yusciti:

I have been to General hospital, Fmc. Prescribing different drugs is the order of the day and the symptoms is still thier

What are your symptoms.
Re: Permanent Cure For Staphylococcus by yusciti: 3:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Uncomfortable pain in the scrotal, and penis, clear discharge but not frequent, abnorminal pain, it comes and go itself even without drugs.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Contract Gonorrhea Without Penetration / Great Secret Behind Every Sexy Tummy And Perfect Hips / How To Grow Beards Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.