Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,254 members, 7,934,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:06 PM

Five Year Old Boy Hacked To Death In His Compound In Oyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Year Old Boy Hacked To Death In His Compound In Oyo (661 Views)

Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic / Gunmen Assassinate LAMBERT IGBINOWMAN, Ex Youth Chairman At His Compound In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Year Old Boy Hacked To Death In His Compound In Oyo by efeome: 3:50am On Jun 23, 2020
A five-year-old boy simply identified as Mujeeb was hacked to death by yet-to-be-identified persons in his compound in the Tose area of Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State today Monday, June 22.

This incident comes weeks after three females, Grace Oshiagwu, Barakat Bello, and Azeezat Shomuyiwa, were killed by unidentified persons in the same local government area.

Mother of the deceased, Mrs Tirimisiyu, told Tribune that shortly after the heavy downpour in the area this morning, her son stepped out to defecate at the back of their house. It was while defecating that the assailants allegedly hacked him to death.

“When the rain subsided, he told his older sibling that he wanted to go and defecate. The older sibling opened the back door for him to go defecate. Had I known I would have asked him to defecate in the front of the house. Suddenly, he cried out, “Mummy, Mummy”. His older sibling and I rushed out to the backyard but we didn’t see him initially.

Then I checked beside the bush and found him macheted. He hadn’t died when we got there. So, people took him from my hand to take him to the hospital but he later died,” Mujeeb’s mother said

The spokesperson of the state police command, Gbenga Fadeyi, confirmed the incident and said an investigation has commenced.

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2020/06/five-year-old-boy-hacked-to-death-in.html?m=1

Re: Five Year Old Boy Hacked To Death In His Compound In Oyo by yinkus6750(m): 4:21am On Jun 23, 2020
What would have made a normal being to murder a five year old innocent boy?
Cultism?
Revenge on his brothers or parents?
The heart of man is evil and full of wickefness.
May his soul RIP
Re: Five Year Old Boy Hacked To Death In His Compound In Oyo by tillaman(m): 4:21am On Jun 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Five Year Old Boy Hacked To Death In His Compound In Oyo by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:26am On Jun 23, 2020
yinkus6750:
What would have made a normal being to murder a five year old innocent boy?
Cultism?
Revenge on his brothers or parents?
The heart of man is evil and full of wickefness.
May his soul RIP
they only needed his skull

Re: Five Year Old Boy Hacked To Death In His Compound In Oyo by espn(m): 4:28am On Jun 23, 2020
I dont know why God cant just end this world. I suspect it is for ritual purpose. May be all they need is the blood...
Re: Five Year Old Boy Hacked To Death In His Compound In Oyo by Buharidgeneral: 4:29am On Jun 23, 2020
Just like that!!!!
God help us.
Rest on boy
Re: Five Year Old Boy Hacked To Death In His Compound In Oyo by Nwodosis(m): 4:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Just like that, a human being is gone!
Re: Five Year Old Boy Hacked To Death In His Compound In Oyo by spinna: 5:26am On Jun 23, 2020
enemies or ritualist..maybe this will stop the disgusting habit of finding a bush to shit and sending kids to shiton the roadside.. and building houses without toilets

(1) (Reply)

Seven Persons Arrested For Multiple Bank Robberies In Ondo, Ekiti - VIDEO / Man Shot In The Foot For Doing This To A Police Officer / Billions Of Naira Discovered Rotten,After Hidden For 6 Years After Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.