Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,888 members, 7,966,320 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:33 PM

Solar Panel: A Complete Answer To All You Should Know - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Panel: A Complete Answer To All You Should Know (516 Views)

Please Help, How Can I Use This Mini Solar Panel / How To Detect A Fake Solar Panel / Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar Panel: A Complete Answer To All You Should Know by NAIHCOTECH1996(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2020
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SOLAR PANELS? I HAVE A COMPLETE ANSWERS TO ALL THE COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT SOLAR PANELS.
STAY WITH ME, OR READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE AT https://www.naihcotech.com/solar-panel/

BEFORE I PROCEED, I WOULD LIKE TO STATE THAT I HAVE WRITE ABOUT SOLAR PAN ELS HERE, SO YOU CAN CHECK IT IN MY PROFILE IF YOU HAVE N OT READ IT YET.

SO THIS UPDATED VERSION WOULD FOCUS MORE ON TESLA SOLAR PANELS

coolTESLA SOLAR PANELS cool
Getting solar panels installed in your home is good, but getting the one of high quality is even better. There is no doubt that the world is going solar. Everyone is trying to get his or her own share of nature free gift-making us all to go solar.

At this point, if anything should hinder anyone from going solar it should be money because we already know how wonderful solar energy is. This can also explain why there are many manufacturers of solar panels, but in all this, Tesla solar panel still stands out. I personally call them the grand patrons of solar panels.

As you are already considering the solar panel to choose, I will confidently tell you to go for the Tesla solar panel. Tesla has so many unique qualities that differentiate them from others.

Tesla solar energy, in general, has distinguished themselves in such a way that they have become the leaders in innovative products like solar panels, inverters, power walls, and others.

With Tesla solar shingles, your roof will be as neat as possible because the solar panel helps in maintaining a low profile, as it attaches tightly to your roof.

COST OF TESLA SOLAR PANELS
Tesla is so wise that they fixed their prices based on the size of your home and roof. So you don’t have to bother paying the same amount with people that have big homes or big loads. Generally, the price of Tesla varies from $7400 and $23,050.

Small-sized panels: If the solar panel is small, after incentives, the price should be around $7,400. These small Tesla solar panels can produce from 14 to 19-kilowatt hour per day. These small panels are best suited for a 1000 to 2000 square foot homes.

Medium-sized panel: After incentives, the price should be around $12,320. Tesla solar panel produces an average of 29 to 39kw per hour. It is best suited for homes 2000 to 3000 square foot meters.

Large-sized panel: After incentives, the price is about $19,610. This solar panel produces an average of
43 to 58 kWh per day. It is best suited for homes that are 3000 to 4000 square feet.

Extra-large panel: After incentives, the price is around $25,530. Tesla solar panel of this size produces an average of 53 to 66 kWh per day. It is best suited for homes that are 4000 square feet.
So with this breakdown, you should know the size of your roof, and then know what the cost will look like.

TESLA SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATION
If you decide to contact Tesla for your installation, just know that it can take them only one day to give you a very neat installation. This is applicable for small size installations. If it is a big size installation, it can take them 2-3 days.

Another important thing you should note is that while the installation is going on, your house power will be off for just three hours. So you don’t have to worry about being inconvenienced.

Again, if Tesla is handling your installation, they will also help you select the best inverter, based on your home’s roof structure and exposure. You can’t make a mistake with Tesla. Because Tesla has the convenience of her clients at heart, it uses string inverters.

This is because, with string inverters, the installers can easily check it without going to your roof when they come for a maintenance check.

Also after installing your solar panels, if the engineers decide that you will need an individual panel optimizer, he will recommend that you add it.

HOW TO MONITOR THE EFFICIENCY OF TESLA SOLAR PANEL
Do you know that painful experience of not knowing if your panel is working or not? Tesla has that problem solved if you choose to use Tesla. You just need to do the following.

• Download the Tesla app on your smartphone.
• Connect the Neo gateway to your rooter. This could be done by using the connected internet cable to connect the Neo gateway to your router.
• Turn on the Neo gateway, plug your neo gateway into a power strip near your router using the included power supply. The power light on top glows white.
• Watch for a glowing signal: the neo gateway should be connected, if you see a weak signal notification, move the neo gateway closer to the inverter, until the notification disappears.
• Use the Tesla app to monitor energy production in real-time.

PROS OF TESLA SOLAR PANEL
Tesla solar panels have many benefits, among this we have crafted out the most relevant of them all. They include:

• It gives your house a Porsche appearance.
• Tesla panels are very convenient and stress-free.
• They are cost-effective compared to the traditional solar panels in the market.
• You can monitor the effectiveness o your solar panel.

CONS OF TESLA SOLAR PANEL
Just as it is with almost all products; no matter how great the product is, there is always one good or bad side to it, in the case of Tesla solar panel there are considerable cons too, these include:

• Some users complain that Tesla’s customer service is poor.
• Its are a bit expensive for average or low-class profile individuals.
• Many others complain that they didn’t get the quality they paid for in the past.

It is very certain that there is nothing like perfection. Tesla continuously improves its services because all they want is maximum satisfaction for their clients.

grin ;DCONCLUSION cool cool
In this article I was able to cover all the major sub-topics in solar panel, all the common questions have been answered and defined accordingly as well. With a good definition and description of a solar panel, I am convinced that you are satisfied with my explanations.

At this point, we are no longer disputing if you need to go solar or not, because that is where the world is heading, and I trust that you don’t want to be left behind. If you are within Nigeria and you need a professional solar installer that will give you the best, don’t hesitate to contact me.

If you have any questions about solar panels, don’t hesitate to state it in the comment box, also do let me know if there is any area I need to cover in order to serve you better.

please let me know the choice of solar panel you have made, maybe I will add more features to what you should look out for.

NAIHCOTECH is open for advertisement and promotion of quality solar products, contact us to place your adverts with a good copy write from us, your business will generate more leads more than ever.

(1) (Reply)

Website Development Company In Dwarka| Best Digital Marketing Company In Delhi / What Nigerians Love And Dislike About Mobile Banking Apps / Laetitude Review: Next - Generation Trading Bots Can Really Increase Profit Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.