Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,582 members, 7,978,927 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:04 PM

What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends (706 Views)

The Awkward Moment Man Caught His Wife Sleeping With Another Man - VIDEO / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / See The Awkward Photo Shared By A Young Couple On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by Localemperor: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2020
Hello guys, this might really sound scary and awkward but its truth and real. It all started last month.

After a stressful day at work I came back home and of course no already made food at home, the food I cooked the previous night tasted really bad so I had to throw it away. I had to rush down the road to get some snacks, came back, ate and went to bed.

So I had this dream that night, A lady came to my place of work and we helped her on her plans and all. I never took the dream serious until 3 days she came back in my dreams and told me to take her number that she wouldn't be coming back here again. Immediately I took the number, I woke up and wrote it down.

I called two days later

me: Hello, you kept to your promise and never came back

Lady: pls who is this?

me: the guy that helped you with your plans

lady: I don't know you pls, and I think its wrong number

me: Its not a wrong number, you gave me this number in my dream and you can't denial that??

lady: hahhahaha you can't be serious!!!

since then we have friends, her name is Bisola and she is from Osun state. She would be visiting me in Enugu next month and its her first time coming to the East. I promise to make it memorable for her...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by SEGLIZ: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2020
the ogbanje man meeting the ogbanje woman.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by illicit(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2020
You have met the woman of your dreams grin

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by lilfort(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2020
this is a wel plannd mission from the village
i commend ur village ppl

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by IamPlato(m): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Somebody Finally Met The Woman Of His Dreams.

God Do My Own. sad

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by doggedfighter(f): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2020
Really?
Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by Localemperor: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2020
SEGLIZ:
the ogbanje man meeting the ogbanje woman.
Lol you are not serious..... D;
Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by Localemperor: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2020
doggedfighter:
Really?
Am serious!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by Localemperor: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2020
lilfort:
this is a wel plannd mission from the village
i commend ur village ppl
Not my village people anything....
Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by paulolee(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2020
1.that wrong nunber always calling and was bored and dailed one of the numbers and ended up speaking with a jovia bea around my syd, we linked up and have been good friends till now
2..after auguring seriously with one araenal fan last 3yrs in ball ous at my uncle's place...we agued bitterly and nearly exchange punches because he kept sayin that no African striker ia better than giroud...months letter i went for an interview in N.P.A and saw him as one of the senior workers their and he even called me...didnt get the job bt till today me n dt man na best friends o

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by SEGLIZ: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Localemperor:
Lol you are not serious..... D;

it's funny how this things happen but truth is LOVE looks cool irrespective of colour, race, tribe or religion.
make sure you don't sleep closing both eyes o, my one penny so that when she changes or teleport you'll be aware. I not laugh o, real cool way of meeting a dream woman.
Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by McBrooklyn(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Joints.. Social media.. etcetera
Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by Localemperor: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
SEGLIZ:

it's funny how this things happen but truth is LOVE looks cool irrespective of colour, race, tribe or religion.
make sure you don't sleep closing both eyes o, my one penny so that when she changes or teleport you'll be aware. I not laugh o, real cool way of meeting a dream woman.
believe me she is very cool and jovial... I don't think of her as one vodoo Queen

1 Like

Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by ghettochild(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Localemperor:
Hello guys, this might really sound scary and awkward but its truth and real. It all started last month.

After a stressful day at work I came back home and of course no already made food at home, the food I cooked the previous night tasted really bad so I had to throw it away. I had to rush down the road to get some snacks, came back, ate and went to bed.

So I had this dream that night, A lady came to my place of work and we helped her on her plans and all. I never took the dream serious until 3 days she came back in my dreams and told me to take her number that she wouldn't be coming back here again. Immediately I took the number, I woke up and wrote it down.

I called two days later

me: Hello, you kept to your promise and never came back

Lady: pls who is this?

me: the guy that helped you with your plans

lady: I don't know you pls, and I think its wrong number

me: Its not a wrong number, you gave me this number in my dream and you can't denial that??

lady: hahhahaha you can't be serious!!!

since then we have friends, her name is Bisola and she is from Osun state. She would be visiting me in Enugu next month and its her first time coming to the East. I promise to make it memorable for her...

No Bleep her o.. And make she no come die for ur house oo.. As u no Wan learn lesson from other people experience
Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by Localemperor: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
ghettochild:

No Bleep her o.. And make she no come die for ur house oo.. As u no Wan learn lesson from other people experience
I no go touch am at all.... But I don't think she has any of things that has been attached to her
Re: What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends by ghettochild(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Localemperor:
I no go touch am at all.... But I don't think she has any of things that has been attached to her
Lol I was just kidding
Nothing go happen
Enjoy yourself jor

(1) (Reply)

If Your Partner Has This 5 Personality Traits, You May Have A Toxic Relationship / How To Pull Off A One-night Stand / The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.