Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,248 members, 7,939,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

"Hey Siri, I'm Getting Pulled Over" - How To Install + Android Setup - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Hey Siri, I'm Getting Pulled Over" - How To Install + Android Setup (705 Views)

How To Get “hey Siri” To Recognize Your Voice On Iphone / Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ / How To Install Android Nougat On Any Android Phone 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Hey Siri, I'm Getting Pulled Over" - How To Install + Android Setup by Mastarcard: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2020
"Hey Siri, I'm getting pulled over"
The tech we use every day is very important and a key part of this process that’s why the Siri shortcut “I’m getting pulled over” is a must have.

Once activated, the shortcut would dim your phone, pause any music being played, and start recording video from your front-facing camera. It can also send your current location and a copy of that video to an emergency contact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mrDMXsStkQ

Re: "Hey Siri, I'm Getting Pulled Over" - How To Install + Android Setup by sunshineV(f): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
google assistant all day any dag
Re: "Hey Siri, I'm Getting Pulled Over" - How To Install + Android Setup by Ansufati: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
nothing beats Google assistant
Re: "Hey Siri, I'm Getting Pulled Over" - How To Install + Android Setup by pheranme9(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nice one Mastercard

1 Like

Re: "Hey Siri, I'm Getting Pulled Over" - How To Install + Android Setup by Mastarcard: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
pheranme9:
Nice one Mastercard

Thanks
Re: "Hey Siri, I'm Getting Pulled Over" - How To Install + Android Setup by Kunja2: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mastarcard:
"Hey Siri, I'm getting pulled over"
The tech we use every day is very important and a key part of this process that’s why the Siri shortcut “I’m getting pulled over” is a must have.

Once activated, the shortcut would dim your phone, pause any music being played, and start recording video from your front-facing camera. It can also send your current location and a copy of that video to an emergency contact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mrDMXsStkQ
is the app free?

1 Like

Re: "Hey Siri, I'm Getting Pulled Over" - How To Install + Android Setup by Mastarcard: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Kunja2:
is the app free?

100 free

(1) (Reply)

sold##Iphone X 64gb#175k / In Need Of 20K Phone / Check Out This Earbuds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.