Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,519 members, 7,878,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Truth About Jesus(messiah)death Part 11 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Jesus(messiah)death Part 11 (110 Views)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 1 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah)death Part 11 by Abba131(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2020
But Jesus Bore his Own Cross [in John], for they Exchanged the Verses of God for a Small Price

3:187, Qur'an
God took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture, [saying], "You must make it clear to the people and not conceal it." But they threw it away behind their backs and exchanged it for a small price. And wretched is that which they purchased -

John 19:16 - 17, Gospel
[For John testified,] "Then he delivered him therefore to them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led [him] away. And he, bearing his [own] cross, went forth into a place called [the place] of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha."

Luke 23:26, Gospel
[Yet Matthew, Mark, and Luke agreed in testimony that,] "As they led [Jesus] away, they laid hold upon one Simon, a Cyrenian, coming out of the country, and on him they laid the cross, that he might bear [it] after Jesus."

4:82, Qur'an
Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than God, they would have found within it much contradiction.

41:40, Qur'an
[So] indeed, those who inject deviation into Our verses are not concealed from Us. So, is he who is cast into the Fire better or he who comes secure on the Day of Resurrection? Do whatever you will; indeed, He is Seeing of what you do.

3:199, Qur'an
[But] indeed, among the People of the Scripture are those who believe in God and what was sent down to you and what was sent down to them, [being] humble to God. They do not exchange the verses of God for a small price. Those will have their reward with their Lord. Indeed, God is swift in account.

Beware of False Prophets, for Caiaphas the High Priest Prophesied that Jesus should Die for that Nation

But you will Know them by their Fruits - for Caiaphas Took Counsel from that Day Forth that they might Take Jesus Subtlety and Kill him, and Many Bore False Witness, but the Lord Brings the Counsel of the Heathen to Nothing

Matthew 7:15 - 16, Gospel
[Jesus said,] "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Luke 6:43, Gospel
For a good tree does not bring forth corrupt fruit; neither does a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Luke 18:20, Gospel
[And] you know the commandments, 'Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and your mother -'

Matthew 7:20, Gospel
Therefore you will know them by their fruits."

John 11:49 - 53, Gospel
And one of them, [named] Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said to them, "You know nothing at all, nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation does not perish." And he did not speak this of himself, but being high priest [of the Jews] that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation; and not for that nation only, but that he should also gather together in one, the children of God, who were scattered abroad. Then from that day forth they took counsel together to put him to death -

Matthew 26:3 - 4, Gospel
[Whereby] the chief priests assembled together, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, to the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas, and consulted that they might take Jesus by subtlety, and kill [him].

Luke 22:3 - 4, Gospel
Then Satan entered into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him to them.

John 18:3, Gospel
Judas then, having received a band [of men] and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, comes there with lanterns and torches and weapons.

Matthew 26:57, Gospel
And those who had laid hold on Jesus led [him] away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders were assembled.

John 18:14, Gospel
Now Caiaphas was the one who gave counsel to the Jews, that it was expedient that one man should die for the people.

Mark 14:55 - 56, Gospel
[So] the chief priests and all the council sought for witness against Jesus to put him to death; and found none. For many bore false witness against him, but their witness did not agree together.

Matthew 26:66, Gospel
[The high priest said,] "What do you think?" They answered and said, "He is guilty of death -

[Wisdom of Solomon 2:20 - 21], Torah
Let us condemn him with a shameful death; for by his own saying, he will be respected." Such things did they imagine, and were deceived; for their own wickedness has blinded them.

Matthew 27:1, Gospel
[So] when the morning had come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death.

3:54, Qur'an
[And thus these] disbelievers planned, but God planned. And God is the best of planners -

Psalms 33:10, Torah
[For] the Lord brings the counsel of the heathen to nothing, He makes the devices of the people of none effect.

14:47, Qur'an
So never think that God will fail in His promise to His messengers. Indeed, God is Almighty and Owner of Retribution.

They Said, "Crucify him, Crucify him," for Every Nation Intended a Plot to Seize their Messenger, but We will Save Our Messengers

And Thus, the Lord will Keep him Alive and will Not Deliver him to the Will of his Enemies, for it is an Obligation upon Us that We Save the Believers

30:47, Qur'an
We have already sent messengers before you to their peoples, and they came to them with clear evidences; then We took retribution from those who committed crimes, and truly upon Us was support of the believers -

10:103, Qur'an
[For] We will save Our messengers and those who have believed. Thus, it is an obligation upon Us that We save the believers.

29:24, Qur'an
[For] the answer of [Abraham's] people was not but that they said, "Kill him or burn him," but God saved him from the fire. Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.

26:116, Qur'an
[And] they said, "If you do not desist, O Noah, you will surely be of those who are stoned."

2 Peter 2:5, Gospel
[So God] did not spare the old world, but saved Noah, the eighth [person], a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

27:56, Qur'an
[And] the answer of Lot's people was not except that they said, "Expel the family of Lot from your city. Indeed, they are men who keep themselves pure."

2 Peter 2:7, Gospel
[So God] delivered the just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked.

27:49, Qur'an
[And] they said, "Take a mutual oath by God that we will kill [Salih] by night, he and his family. Then we will say to his protector, 'We did not witness the destruction of his family, and indeed, we are truthful.'"

11:66, Qur'an
So when Our command came, We saved Salih and those who believed with him, by mercy from Us, and [saved them] from the disgrace of that day. Indeed, it is your Lord who is the Powerful, the Almighty.

7:88, Qur'an
[And] the eminent ones who were arrogant among [Shu'ayb's] people said, "We will surely evict you, O Shu'ayb, and those who have believed with you from our city, or you must return to our religion." He said, "Even if we were unwilling?"

11:94, Qur'an
[So] when Our command came, We saved Shu'ayb and those who believed with him, by mercy from Us. And the shriek seized those who had wronged, and they became within their homes [corpses] fallen prone.

40:26, Qur'an
And Pharaoh said, "Let me kill Moses and let him call upon his Lord. Indeed, I fear that he will change your religion or that he will cause corruption in the land."

Psalms 106:10, Torah
[So] He saved [Moses and our fathers] from the hand of him who hated [them], and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy.

Luke 23:21, Gospel
[And] they cried, saying, "Crucify [Jesus], crucify him."

Psalms 41:2, Torah
[But] the Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; [and] he will be blessed upon the earth, and You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies.

40:5, Qur'an
[For] the people of Noah denied before them and the factions after them, and every nation intended [a plot] for their messenger to seize him, and they disputed by falsehood to refute thereby the truth. So I seized them, and how was My penalty -

Psalms 37:38 - 40, Torah
[For] the transgressors will be destroyed together, the end of the wicked will be cut off. But the salvation of the righteous [is] of the Lord, [He is] their strength in the time of trouble. And the Lord will help them, and deliver them, He will deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.

God is the Best of Planners, for He Said, "I will Speak in a Dream," and Thus, his Wife Said to Pilate, "Have Nothing to do with that Just Man, for I have Suffered Many Things in a Dream because of him"

Thus, Pilate Sought to Release Jesus and Said, "I am Innocent of the Blood of this Just Person, See to it," and so as the Soldiers of Pilate Came Out, they Found a Man of Cyrene, him they Compelled to Bear Jesus' Cross

Matthew 27:1 - 2, Gospel
When the morning had come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death. And when they had bound him, they led [him] away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate, the governor.

43:79, Qur'an
[So] have they devised [some] affair? But indeed, We are devising [a plan] -

Matthew 27:19, Gospel
And [thus,] when [Governor Pilate] had set down on the judgement seat, his wife sent to him, saying, "Have nothing to do with that just man, for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him -"

42:51, Qur'an
[For] it is not for any human being that God should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a partition, or that He sends a messenger to reveal, by His permission, what He wills. Indeed, He is Most High and Wise.

Numbers 12:6, Torah
And [so] He said, "Hear My words now, if there is a prophet among you, [I] the Lord will make Myself known to him in a vision, [and] will speak to him in a dream."

John 19:9 - 10, Gospel
And [so Pilate] went again into the judgement hall, and says to Jesus, "From where are you?" But Jesus gave him no answer. Then Pilate says to him, "Do you not speak to me? Do you not know that I have power to crucify you, and have power to release you?"

John 19:11, Gospel
Jesus answered, "You could have no power [at all] against me, except it were given to you from Above, therefore he who delivered me to you has the greater sin."

John 19:12, Gospel
And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him, but the Jews cried out, saying, "If you let this man go, you are not Caesar's friend, whosoever makes himself a king speaks against Caesar."

Luke 23:14 - 16, Gospel
[So Pilate] said to them, "You have brought this man to me, as one who perverts the people, and, behold, I, having examined [him] before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof you accuse him; no, nor yet Herod, for I sent you to him; and, look, nothing worthy of death is done to him. I will therefore chastise him, and release [him]."

Luke 23:20 - 21, Gospel
Pilate therefore, willing to release Jesus, spoke to them again. But they cried, saying, "Crucify [him], crucify him."

Matthew 27:23, Gospel
And the governor said, "Why, what evil has he done?" But they cried out the more, saying, "Let him be crucified."

Matthew 27:24, Gospel
When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but [that] rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed [his] hands before the multitude, saying, "I am innocent of the blood of this just person, see [to it]."

Matthew 27:27 - 28, Gospel
[And so] the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered the whole band [of soldiers] to him. And [the soldiers of Pilate] stripped him, and put a scarlet robe on him.

Matthew 27:31 - 32, Gospel
And after they had mocked him, [the soldiers of Pilate] took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify [him]. And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name, him [the soldiers of Pilate] compelled to bear [Jesus'] cross.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Cry / Daily Cry / Let Every Man Abide In The Same Calling Wherein..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.