Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction (44718 Views)

Latest NYSC Issues / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification / NYSC Speaks On Date For 2019 Batch 'A' Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Drizzy5001(m): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
This one no concern me, how does it change the price of garri in the market?
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Umaruxoxo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
please how do I make corrections on dob .am also having issues with dob

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Peerlessme(f): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This scheme ought to be scrapped.

I propose a one year mandatory service in the military for all graduates. That's more efficient and purposeful than NYSC

you want make our graduates go die for sambisa
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by subcbouy: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
AkhereOkaka:

That's how it is done in civilized climes
Who does apart from all the chinkos. ( Malaysians, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and co)
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nysc should serve in the military for a year.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Sirwallace(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
But NYSC certificate does not carry Date of birth. Or have they started issuing it with date on it?
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Oladayo12(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
joviegghead:
Last year...... Obviously. UNILAG grin
Okay, your sch didn't mobilize for stream 1 right?
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Temysteve(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This scheme ought to be scrapped.

I propose a one year mandatory service in the military for all graduates. That's more efficient and purposeful than NYSC
go and tell buhari
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by helpfindbolu: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Pappyjopo: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
rowland545:
I have this date of birth issue...Its giving me sleepless nights
have you been able to resolve it yet?? I’m also having same issue.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by rowland545(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pappyjopo:
not yet oooo I wan to chang d date of birth on my national id card and bvn to correspond wit the nysc
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by rowland545(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pappyjopo:
not yet....don't even know wat to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members / Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.