Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,638 members, 7,948,448 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (271 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by kherlly(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good day ladies and gentlemen.... I need advice on something bothering me.

I and my ex broke up maturely more than seven years ago. We both went different ways though we communicate once in a while since we are on good terms even though our relationship dint work out.

The issue now is I have feelings for my ex friend but dunno how to go bout it... I'm also considering the fact she's a friend with my ex which seems like a bad omen.

Should I express myself to my ex friend or just find another lady entirely??
Re: Advice Needed by MrSensor(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Go ahead and make sure that you eat her very well than her friend ( former ex). Always spoil her and buy her gifts. Don't talk about your previous relationship with her.

I give you a green light for her.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Oluromantic: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
And u said you were mature 7 yrs ago. By now u shd be overmature.

There's something about u and ur ex that's not right. You seem to still discuss love n affectionate things.

If your feelings for the new girl is genuine and may lead to marriage, she shd be the one to tell her friend. Except three of you know each other. If that's the case, then both of you shd tell her at different times and not formerly cus u're not under obligation to tell her...just tell her on a friendly basis. But you may be surprised that the break up u said u had maturely was only about you and she wasn't mature at all. A mature lady would be happy for both of you which is not common. So prepare for the opposite also.

You also need to be sure of ur new girls loyalty. Is it to you or to her friend, to avoid future catastrophe. If their friendship is deep and ur ex is acting up then I'd advice you wash out ur hands from both of them.
Re: Advice Needed by Stephenomozzy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
If it's giving you a moral dilemma; then you probably should not do it.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by longetivity(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
u na wahala too much for nairaland o

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by kherlly(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
MrSensor:
Go ahead and make sure that you eat her very well than her friend ( former ex). Always spoil her and buy her gifts. Don't talk about your previous relationship with her.

I give you a green light for her.

Noted. Thanks
Re: Advice Needed by kherlly(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
longetivity:
u na wahala too much for nairaland o

Why? How?
Re: Advice Needed by kherlly(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
If it's giving you a moral dilemma; then you probably should not do it.

No dilemma... Just asking

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Miss Most About Single Life? Is Single Life Still The Best? / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / You Cant Have It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.