Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Fainting In The Days Of Adversity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fainting In The Days Of Adversity (204 Views)

Why Does God Use Adversity To Lift People Up? / Odumeje: Remembering The Days And Times Of Eddie Okeke (eddy Na Nawgu) / COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fainting In The Days Of Adversity by ochibuogwu5: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Proverbs 24:10 "If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small."

“If you have run with footmen and they have tired you out, Then how can you compete with horses? If you fall down in a land of peace, How will you do in the thicket of the Jordan ?"
(Jeremiah 12:5 NASB)

Let us always seek mercy and grace from the Crucified Jesus Christ so that we may stand firm in HIM and prevail over the days of adversity and the reign of darkness

1 Like

Re: Fainting In The Days Of Adversity by ochibuogwu5: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
" *Whoever* does not carry his own cross [expressing a willingness to endure whatever may come] and follow after Me [believing in Me, conforming to My example in living and, if need be, suffering or perhaps dying because of faith in Me] cannot be My disciple."
(Luke 14:26 amp)
Re: Fainting In The Days Of Adversity by Kobojunkie: 1:25am On Jun 25, 2020
ochibuogwu5:
" *Whoever* does not carry his own cross [expressing a willingness to endure whatever may come] and follow after Me [believing in Me, conforming to My example in living and, if need be, suffering or perhaps dying because of faith in Me] cannot be My disciple."
(Luke 14:26 amp)
I don't think the interpretation given that verse as you have it works. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Healed! / Jesus Is The Messiah Of The Muslims - Tawhid Dilemma. / 5 Indications Of An Evil Heart With Bible Reference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.