Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? (1541 Views)

BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways / Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by streetpaddy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
I always talk about this and I still insist, my wife or daughter will never be an actress

Not in my life, will I allow such thing to happen to me, I can’t even stand it.

Imagine, someone from nowhere will be giving my wife the kiss of her life and I will watch the film and do like nothing is wrong. Over my dead body.

So what is your view in this?

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by streetpaddy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by NettyNelly(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
For my daughter, if it is her dream, I won't stop her. But for wifey, ahh that is end of discussion for our marriage.

8hrs to go!!! You can take advantage of this FREE opportunity in my signature and make more money.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Why would my wife be acting in the first place??
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by thesicilian: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Depends. If you trust her enough, you can allow her. Especially when you get to realize that behind that camera is usually like 10 to 20 people watching so what could possibly happen? Secondly its not every movie that involves immorality so your wife can choose which movie roles she wants to play if she's not that desperate for fame and wealth.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by Kriss216: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Can't even allow her watch a kissing scene in a movie.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by streetpaddy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
thesicilian:
Depends. If you trust her enough, you can allow her. Especially when you get to realize that behind that camera is usually like 10 to 20 people watching so what could possibly happen? Secondly its not every movie that involves immorality so your wife can choose which movie roles she wants to play if she's not that desperate for fame and wealth.

Alright
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by EXLOVER(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
I can support my wife to be an actress if only she's playing the role of Patience Ozokwo.

I can't imagine my wife kissing Jim Iyke or Ik Ogbonna.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by Burgerlomo: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kriss216:
Can't even allow her watch a kissing scene in a movie.

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by Randy100: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Never ever.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by Oluromantic: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
I can but I won't pay her bride price. She shd just be borning in my house. Shes free to kiss if she wants
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by Authoreety: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
All the guys saying never, I hope u also will not accept a movie roll where you also have to enjoy a free osho kiss?

Me Sha will not alow wifey o...
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by streetpaddy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Oluromantic:
I can but I won't pay her be price. She shd just be borning in my house. Shes free to kiss if she wants

Lol
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by streetpaddy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Authoreety:
All the guys saying never, I hope u also will not accept a movie roll where you also have to enjoy a free osho kiss?

Me Sha will not alow wifey o...

Lol
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
na from clap dance take dey start
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by Themainboy22: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
I can't marry an actress so don't even go there. If a married woman can comfortably 'french' kiss a man on a national television, where the whole world is watching in the guise of acting, imagine what will be happening behind the scene.

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
No, although it is possible to fake some movie acts.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham are less of the kissing type of character. They prefer fight, shooting, heroic display or driving.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by streetpaddy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham are less of the kissing type of character. They prefer fight, shooting, heroic display or driving.
.hm
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by SavageResponse(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
streetpaddy:
I always talk about this and I still insist, my wife or daughter will never be an actress

Imagine, someone from nowhere will be giving my wife the kiss of her life and I will watch the film and do like nothing is wrong. Over my dead body.

No African man will accept it...

Next question please!
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
streetpaddy:

That’s why it’s called Acting!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by Skmoda360(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's a No No for me .......forget about civilization....em go just fvck her cheaply....
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by DrNueLpureHoney: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Capital NO
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by frubben(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
For what!!!!!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by paulolee(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
won't be easy allowing my wife for such role and even if she is an actress, i would gv her limits to the kinda role she accepts bt as for my daughter, it's her life to choose wat wud mk her happy
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by streetpaddy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
frubben:
For what!!!!!!
Lol
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin for where
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man? by streetpaddy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Heistman:
grin for where

Y

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday / The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman / Smoking Hot 23 Year Old American Actress Displaying Her Bikini Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.