Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,826 members, 7,972,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:04 AM

Vivian Ijezie Needs Our Help Please!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vivian Ijezie Needs Our Help Please!!! (473 Views)

I Need Help Please / Pros And Cons Of Living In New Zealand; Help Please / Help Please!!! Can I Use ECOWAS Passport To Travel To Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vivian Ijezie Needs Our Help Please!!! by Afroprince(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
So i had a friend, whom I know back from my early days, i call her VP and she told be about her sister in-law and ever since i have been praying and fasting for no just cause. Could it be for her or is it for me – Really i cannot tell but all i know is that i need the glory of God to fall for this case.

Vivian Ijezie is a an undergraduate of Nekede Polytechnic and she is studying Estate Management, 100 level. She was full of life until this hit her, her kidney is failing and we need all your support to ensure this beautiful lady is saved. The family needs just Eight Million Naira (N8 Million) to ensure she is safe and this is calling on anyone that can be of help to come forward, we sincerely need your help to win this war.

The family has been dazed by this situation and has no other means than to call for your help. This is urgently needed, her dialysis costs about N75,000 and she receives it like thrice a week. A family land has already been disposed because of this situation, still to no avail.

This is making a special plea to the Governor of the state…please show us your mercy because this can only be done by people with financial strength and might. Please listen to this interview

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Italy Bans Entry From 13 Countries / Visa Free Countries For Nigerians / Whats Is The Cost Of Transportation Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.