Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,209 members, 7,884,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC (30083 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC by Yebosola(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
ProWalker:
These foolish people want to scatter APC and then go to their natural home PDP

All you need to look is where all this confusion is coming from and the names of those causing the confusion in the Party, they are mostly PDP of Rivers origin

I thought the whole idea was to get rid of Oshiomole, not knowing the game was to get rid of APC

God bless u abundantly, u get the gist, that's the original plan

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC by Sunny4pat: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
only political cases is quickly given attention by the courts
Re: Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC by authority2006(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

APC feeding my soul with good news these days.

Nothing will sweet my soul than seeing this evil marger and occupied by different species of demons and satanic incarnate party collapsing.

At last Nigeria shall be free from APC demons

And return to the Saint PDP. Did you experience what is the picture below? That was what PDP made Nigerians to pass through for their 16 years in power. They never got it right, not even for just one year

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC by alizma: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maxymilliano:
These is a contradictory orders of courts of coordinate jurisdiction ruling on same matter.

They should move to the appeal court.
There is no contradiction. The first court started the on the wrong note by imposing him in the party. The court should have look at what the party's constitution said in who become the national chairman in his absence or allow the party to decide on that.
However, even if the court decision is to be followed, the party has now suspend him, therefore the party is at liberty to chose another person in his place
Re: Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC by Eniola011(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
The court is getting confused...............well bye byeThe court is getting confused...............well bye byeThe court is getting confused...............well bye bye
Re: Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC by Kdon2: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

APC feeding my soul with good news these days.

Nothing will sweet my soul than seeing this evil marger and occupied by different species of demons and satanic incarnate party collapsing.

At last Nigeria shall be free from APC demons

So the more ferocious pdp demons can take over ba??

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC by Okoroawusa: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC by Okoroawusa: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
authority2006:

And return to the Saint PDP. Did you experience what is the picture below? That was what PDP made Nigerians to pass through for their 16 years in power. They never got it right, not even for just one year
Chai!...I can't believe that a time will come in nigeria when fuel queues will be a thing of the past. Now it's a reality.
One day 24 hours electricity will be a reality.
Since 2015 I have never for one second doubt my belief on President Muhammad Buhari to make it happen or at least lay a foundation for it to be a reality in the nearest future.
Voting Buhari in 2015 was one of the best decisions of my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC by hotseat: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
The issue brought before the court is quite different from being the national chairman. He has been delisted from the party entirely. You need a political party to actualize your goal of being a national chairman.
Re: Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC by authority2006(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Chai!...I can't believe that a time will come in nigeria when fuel queues will be a thing of the past. Now it's a reality.
One day 24 hours electricity will be a reality.
Since 2015 I have never for one second doubt my belief on President Muhammad Buhari to make it happen or at least lay a foundation for it to be a reality in the nearest future.
Voting Buhari in 2015 was one of the best decisions of my life.

Thank you. But some faceless people who have never voted for PMB are regretting voting for him. Lol
Most Nigerians have short span memories. Imagine Nigerian youth still clamouring for the return of PDP!

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC by helpfindbolu: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC by nerod83: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
ybalogs:
They can't help it as they weren't ready when they took the mantle from PDP. More like we are not even ready for Democracy.
I sell plain tees at the rate of 950

Re: Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC by ybalogs(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
nerod83:

I sell plain tees at the rate of 950
Your hustles is blessed bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” / You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again / Chuka Egwu, Sam Egwu's Son Weds As Saraki, Umahi, Ekweremadu Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.