Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Single Mother Who Asked For Help On Facebook Commits Suicide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Single Mother Who Asked For Help On Facebook Commits Suicide (608 Views)

Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mother Who Asked For Help On Facebook Commits Suicide by Eborabadan(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
A single mother identified as Princess Folashade Eloho has allegedly committed suicide in Port Harcourt just two days after taking to Facebook to post a cry for help which no one took seriously.

Princess Folashade, a single mother of one, took to her Facebook page on June 19 to pour out her heart.

In the post, she spoke about giving up hope, however, ended the post with a smiley that masked the pain in her heart so much that her friends did not know she was being serious about her predicament. Read here==https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/06/single-mother-who-asked-for-help-on-facebook-commits-suicide/

THE STREET JOURNAL
www.thestreetjournal.org

Re: Single Mother Who Asked For Help On Facebook Commits Suicide by AsomughaChuks02: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
In this Covid 19 rough times, a lot of people are going through extreme stress. In particular, private school teachers are suffering so much. A special Covid 19 palliative should be created for these teachers especially as there is no end in sight of the lockdown of schools. It is very important. Those who have the ears of powers in Abuja should please suggest this to them. Private school teachers are most impacted by this lockdown and it is unfortunate that even the NLC are not creating awareness about their plight, whether they are members of their body or not. I am not a school teacher but I have friends who are and believe me, they are in very direct situation now. The woman who committed suicide doesn't look like a begger by calling but she may have resorted to begging due to restrictions that may have greatly affected her work. May her soul rest in peace. And may God help the child she left behind, amen.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Who Asked For Help On Facebook Commits Suicide by AsomughaChuks02: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Single Mother Who Asked For Help On Facebook Commits Suicide by Inkling(f): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Okay
Re: Single Mother Who Asked For Help On Facebook Commits Suicide by Riches2good4me: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Whenever I remember that I am a Nigerian, I do sober . I am extremely tired of this country. I am using this medium to tell the well concerned Nigerians to come to my aid.i am the bread winner of my own family but since this pandemic had started... things are no longer the same for me.I am even considering what this lady did too.
I am typing this message with heavy heart and tears were rolling through my cheeks.It was yesterday breakfast that I still have in me.
Well concerned Nigerians please kindly come to my aid now for assistance before you begin to type RIP .

This country is misplace priority.
Our leaders had failed us,
The government had failed us
Re: Single Mother Who Asked For Help On Facebook Commits Suicide by meobizy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
I applaud this. Anybody else who finds life too difficult should do the same. The less idiots we share air with, the more resources we'll have to ourselves.
Re: Single Mother Who Asked For Help On Facebook Commits Suicide by johnmartus(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Coward everywhere you are considering what she did
Yet you are still begging
Riches2good4me:
Whenever I remember that I am a Nigerian, I do sober . I am extremely tired of this country. I am using this medium to tell the well concerned Nigerians to come to my aid.i am the bread winner of my own family but since this pandemic had started... things are no longer the same for me.I am even considering what this lady did too.
I am typing this message with heavy heart and tears were rolling through my cheeks.It was yesterday breakfast that I still have in me.
Well concerned Nigerians please kindly come to my aid now for assistance before you begin to type RIP .

This country is misplace priority.
Our leaders had failed us,
The government had failed us

(1) (Reply)

Police Recruitment 2020 / Obadiah Mailafiya's Video Of Gov Backing Boko Haram Is Gone / Shocker! Attah Names Son After Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.