Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History (3133 Views)

15 Serial Killing Health Workers(angels Of Death ) / 20 Most Evil Men That The World Has Ever Seen! / Serial Killing: Rivers State Sex Workers AnnounceThey'll Use Pepper Spray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Ghostrye: 1:59am On Jun 25, 2020
IamMichael2:
TheSourcerer has been banned again. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
(눈‸눈)
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Palehair: 5:48am On Jun 25, 2020
realstars:
I Just Wont To Know Because The One I Killed Is Still Alive, Not Dead.
What?.... Why?
Did you bash his head with a hammer? What exactly did you do?
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Omar09(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2020
Palehair:

Become a psychopath and embark on a killing spree without any remorse or an ounce of empathy.
Just be damaged in the most miserable way.
Curious as to why you asked though? You wanna embark on one?
Tell me if you want to? Let's plan places we will hit by storm and our signature and an awesome yet insane name

Ain't you supposed to discourage him?

BTW would three be a crowd?
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Omar09(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2020
realstars:
I Just Wont To Know Because The One I Killed Is Still Alive, Not Dead.

Thesorcerer wants you to email him on darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Palehair: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Omar09:

Ain't you supposed to discourage him?

BTW would three be a crowd?
Nah... 3 won't even be enough, we needs all the hands we can get. We need more
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Omar09(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2020
Palehair:

Nah... 3 won't even be enough, we needs all the hands we can get. We need more

Thesorcerer, you heard him right? We need more hands!
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2020
Palehair:

Become a psychopath and embark on a killing spree without any remorse or an ounce of empathy.
Just be damaged in the most miserable way.
Curious as to why you asked though? You wanna embark on one?
Tell me if you want to? Let's plan places we will hit by storm and our signature and an awesome yet insane name

If you finally get over with it please make videos so that we can watch just like that of the New Zealand mosque shootings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by realstars: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Omar09:

Thesorcerer wants you to email him on darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Cool
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Palehair: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
LostAddict:

If you finally get over with it please make videos so that we can watch just like that of the New Zealand mosque shootings
Will definitely do
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Palehair:

Will definitely do

cheesy cheesy that's nice of you
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Bakin3(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Nah wah oooo.
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway)
Check my signature
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka

Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka were two of Canada's most sinister serial killers. They first met in 1987, then just two months later they were engaged - but this was not going to become a love story. Three years later, they drugged Homolka's 15-year-old sister, Tammy, and then strangled her to death. They later went on to abduct two teenage girls, who they would lure into a car, before murdering them in cold blood.

Last picture is of their Victims

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2020
Gwendolyn Graham And Catherine May Wood

In the latest series of American Horror Story: Roanoke, two nurses were murdering patients according to the letter of their first name so they could spell out "MURDER." The characters were based on real-life nurses Gwendolyn Graham and Catherine May Wood from Grand Rapids, Michigan, who fell in love with each other and turned to murder for thrills.
In 1987, they killed five patients aged between 65 to 97 years old and managed to spell "MURDE." They were finally caught when Wood confessed to her ex-husband what she and Graham were up to. Later, Wood revealed that she confessed because they had been transferred to a different hospital and she was worried the crimes would continue but this time involving children. Wood received twenty years behind bars and Graham was handed life imprisonment.

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Another Famous or Should I say infamous Serial killing couples on the list.

Michael And Susan Carson

The "San Francisco Witch Killers" Michael and Susan Carson took the lives of three victims between 1982 and 1983 in Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area - although the actual victim count is believed to be much higher. The couple, which were both heavy drug users, murdered those who they believed had "evil energy" and described themselves as "vegetarian Muslim warriors" who were trying to rid the world of "witchcraft.

Their first victim was their roommate Keryn Barnes who was killed because they believed she "was draining Miss Carson of her health and yogic powers." Barnes was beaten over the head with a frying pan and then stabbed. Once detectives caught up with the delusional couple, they were both sentenced to 75 years behind bars

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2020
Carson's clearly Crazies of Crazies

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2020
They had this seemingly family photograph

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2020
David and Catherine Birnie

david and Catherine Birnie became known as Australia's worst serial killer couple following a four-week killing spree that claimed the lives of four victims. The couple would pick up teenage girls then take them back to their home. One of their intended victims was 17-year-old Kate Moir, she had been abducted by the pair but was able to escape through a bathroom window.

Kate's recollection of her ordeal was haunting, as the serial killer's would refer to the attacks as "munchines." Kate recalled, "I remember hearing, 'Have you got the munchies?' David was the puppet, Catherine was the puppeteer. She gave the tick of approval. She would say ‘I’ve got the munchies’, which meant ‘you can have this one’. You know you’re gonna die but you don’t acknowledge that to yourself, you just live it." Both of them were sentenced to life imprisonment

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2020
Charlene and Gerald Gallego

Charlene and Gerald Gallego were two twisted serial killers who terrorized the Sacramento, California, area between 1978 and 1980. Most of their ten victims were teenagers, who they kept as slaves before killing them. The skeletal remains of their victims were later found scattered around the area. They were caught when a passerby witnessed one of their abductions

Following their arrest, Charlene turned against Gerlad and she was offered a plea deal where she would only have to serve 16 years in prison. During an interview, she said, "There were victims who died, and there were victims who lived. It's taken me a hell of a long time to realize that I'm one of the ones who lived." She also claimed that she "tried to save some of their lives." Gerlad died on death row in 2002.

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2020
We have them colored

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2020
The Lonley hearts Killers

In the 1940s, "The Lonely Hearts Killers" Raymond Fernandez and Martha Beck would place adverts in the local newspaper and lure their victims with lonely-hearts letters. They loved each other unconditionally but their sinister side took the lives of more than 20 victims - although the actual victim count is unknown. They buried the bodies of the victims in the basement of their home.

They were arrested when witnesses claimed many of the victims were last seen with the couple. Before he was sent to the electric chair, Fernandez cried out, "I wanna shout it out; I love Martha! What do the public know about love?" Beck said, "My story is a love story. But only those tortured by love can know what I mean. I am not unfeeling, stupid or moronic. I am a woman who had a great love and always will have it. Imprisonment in the Death House has only strengthened my feeling for Raymond." They were actually one of a kind !

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2020
Lover killers kissing even with handcuffs

1 Like

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2020
The name Bundy already sends hicks down some minds

Carol M. Bundy and Doug Clark

In the 1980s, Carol M. Bundy and Doug Clark became known as "The Sunset Strip Killers" following their sexually charged killing spree around the Los Angeles. Their relationship was temperamental from the start, they met in a bar and Clark introduced himself to Bundy as the "king of one-night stands." When they had begun living together, they discovered they both shared very dark fantasies.

The pair murdered sex workers and would take parts of the body home as sickening trophies. On another occasion, Bundy tempted a country singer named Jack Murray to the back of a van on the promise of sex, but here she decapitated him instead. They were finally caught when Bundy suffered a nervous breakdown and confessed all her crimes to colleagues - they were both sentenced to life behind bars

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Alton Coleman and Debra Brown

Starting in 1984, Alton Coleman and Debra Brown left eight people dead between six different states during their two-year killing spree. Coleman ruled over Brown, he was dominant and threatening - their relationship was compared to a master and slave scenario.

Their first three victims were under the age of 9-years-old, later they moved on to older couples, attacking them with a lead pipe. All of their victims they befriended, earning their trust before killing them in cold blood. They were finally caught when one victim survived a brutal attack and described the couple to the police. Coleman was executed in 2002 and Brown will live the rest of her days behind bars.

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2020
Alton Coleman and Debra Brown Now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photos) Woman Kidnapper Caught And Stripped In Lagos. / Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID / Gather here :Share how Cultism Ruined your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.