Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,022 members, 7,890,358 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:00 PM

She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. (5616 Views)

: I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? / He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by SefunmiHookups: 1:52pm On May 29, 2021
Meena77:
Marry her if she has good character , age doesnt define a relationships success .
Is that so? Toh ba da mua.. I hope you won't also mind to marry your junior fa?
I know you'll be olde than me.... Think about it wink
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by felzokugo(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2021
U see ur life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun And Lala Needs To Be Banned For Allowing Such Bootilicious Ad In Fp / Secrets Of Success In Relationships & Marriages! - Sweet Love!! / How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.