Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,462 members, 7,944,294 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? (862 Views)

"Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by Factfinder1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
This question is mostly for those ladies who always says all he wants is my body and all those ladies who always say sex is not the only thing they can offer a man

Ladies ... how would you keep your man if you lost your vagina ?
Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by LORDZEUS25(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
funny
Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by Skmoda(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by JOACHINpedro: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by XXXXTENTACION: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
THIS ONE HARD PASS JAMB QUESTION Ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by SirMichael1: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
The question is, will men go into relationship with a girl who has everything else to offer except vagina? No matter how a guy hides it, their going into a relationship is always often for sex and nothing else.

As a guy, ask your fellow guy what attracted him to neighbour, why he fancies him.

"she get big ynash", "if you see her massive boobs ehn, you go just imagine your dick between them". Always nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by Bossontop(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Funmisticqueen2 can help answer this.

Op is a Factfinder true and true.

I think that’s the reason only men can be plagued with impotence cos men still have other things to offer outside sex that will make the woman stay. But if woman lose vagina lasan if that was possible relationship don end be that. Ordinary slack vagina some men will jakpa.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by ashewoboy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Factfinder1:

what are boobies for?cheesy. That's why I love folake4u.
Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Love can keep people together, it is possible that some guys want more than that and might end it soon.
Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by MrSensor(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Factfinder1:
This question is mostly for those ladies who always says all he wants is my body and all those ladies who always say sex is not the only thing they can offer a man

it will never happen.
Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by Factfinder1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Love can keep people together, it is possible that some guys want more than that and might end it soon.

Would a lady stay with a man with a dick and say love and keep people together?
Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Factfinder1:

Would a lady stay with a man with a dick and say love and keep people together?
Yes a lady can, not everybody is like anybody.
Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by paulolee(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
see wicked question...dis wan hard pass when u ask art student to answer futher maths question for waec...wr dm wan start from
Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin

question of the year.
Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by callmeRichie(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Food nko??gringrin That's another banger o, buh issa pity nah only Tea some fii makegrin Some no fii prepare Indomie sef, cuz e go burngrin
Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by Kobojunkie: 1:23am On Jul 02, 2020
SirMichael1:
The question is, will men go into relationship with a girl who has everything else to offer except vagina? No matter how a guy hides it, their going into a relationship is always often for sex and nothing else.

As a guy, ask your fellow guy what attracted him to neighbour, why he fancies him.

"she get big ynash", "if you see her massive boobs ehn, you go just imagine your dick between them". Always nonsense!
For men who don't have a "god" complex, and intelligent company is essential in a relationship. So, relationships aren't always about sex for some. I mean it serves a purpose but at the end of the day, it ain't primary.
I have known couples who don't even have sex for extended periods, for one reason or another but still enjoy each other's company.

1 Like

Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by Openbusiness3: 1:31am On Jul 02, 2020
A good woman can keep a man by companionship too. You can see that some old elderly men will marry young girls for companionship, not sex. Not sure if this formula will work for sexually active younger guys

.......................Anyways, if you need intelligent soap / sanitizer dispenser or intelligent solar LED light, check here https://www.nairaland.com/5945509/promo-promo-promo-awoof-don
Re: Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? by mercyson(m): 1:41am On Jul 02, 2020
I find it hard to believe that young people go in a relationship and jump out as soon as possible without minding the effects it has on the other lover.
Are you having any difficulty saying, “I love you”, or she says, “I love you more”, and you don’t know what to say or do.

Even if you think you know what to do next, this article will expose and lead you to deep truths that about love, intimacy and love at first sight, He says I love you; what next?

There will always be signs of an attraction between two persons or a love affair. Even if he does not say it, it will be conveyed at the right time. It should not come too soon into a relationship.

What should I do if I’m in love or I’m being loved? How does it feel like to fall in love? Is falling in love a rewarding experience?
Hahahahaha!!! Oh my goodness! I’ve got your back. So let’s dive into this link. Drop your comments when logged in

Click - https://www.pentameloud.com/he-says-love-you-next/

(1) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Lady Eight Years Older Than Me? / Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense / Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.