Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. (5340 Views)

Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Niniolahabby:
Its nt easy to see a video of ur man with another babe,i know he cheat but i dnt let it dusturb me ,am after my wrk and business ,nd son.After i saw d video i had to tink abt it all yrs of marriage d maltreatment insult no respect ,i got married at early twenties and i have neva had 5months happyness in marriage ,i just had to make a decision and move on ,i just need to pour it to some1 dats y am here discussing abt it.

I know it is not easy..u just have to b strong as a woman, don't let it weigh u down at all...pls try to get over it and pls do things that u know makes u Happy, even if it is going out with ur son, or ur friend's place or something ...just do things that will make u Happy and won't make u think about d man pls...and u did the right by bringing it here,.just look for an opinion that suit u well and follow it
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Niniolahabby:
I shuld have left him during d domestic violence days but i still stayed in it ,its nt bcis of the video because i know abt the relationship with him and d babes i know all his gfrd because he talk to them in my present at times i just dont care ,have had enough.i was depressed last year after i got to know he was having sex with my neighbour i confronted him he denial it till i sent d audio record wen he used my fone to call her in to the apartment ,he beat me dat day ,family got involve dey pleaded i forgive right now am tired of his drama.

are u sure u guys communicate well?

if u do...pls find a way...if it is in d midnight.. ask him y he is maltreating u and doing this things to u,that he is hurting u alot...pour ur mind...cry to him and if he doesn't feel remorseful or doesn't change.. pls leave him alone... stop giving him attention....and don't av any sex with him to avoid any form of sexual transmitting disease....pls take it easy
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tanks for contributing to ma matter cant even tell my story to pple around me ,i feel better discussing it ,just need to let go with all the tinking ..
Manpoly:

I know it is not easy..u just have to b strong as a woman, don't let it weigh u down at all...pls try to get over it and pls do things that u know makes u Happy, even if it is going out with ur son, or ur friend's place or something ...just do things that will make u Happy and won't make u think about d man pls...and u did the right by bringing it here,.just look for an opinion that suit u well and follow it

Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Niniolahabby:
Tanks for contributing to ma matter cant even tell my story to pple around me ,i feel better discussing it ,just need to let go with all the tinking ..

Sure..u are welcome...pls get better soon and stay alright pls
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by iyatrustee(f): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Manpoly:

Really? You think it is easy to get over it just like that? Suppressing it will only result in depression.

@op, sorry about your circumstances, I was in a similar situation where everyone around thought i was having it beautifully in marriage. I alone knew what i was facing until the day i lost it! Try and talk to a trusted person please, your mental health is important.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
My dear my tears dnt mean anytin to him anymore ,i feel its his nature to maltreat pple ,feels hes better dan everybody and u have to beg him even if hes wrong ,all 5yrs of my life i was tinking he doesnt know wat hes doing or dere something spiritual abt his behaviour do u know yesterday wen he called me i got to know he is doing everything purposely ,he said it by him sef dat he knows he usually curse me ,nd i have been patient no woman can ever be patient and he knows he neva said sorry rada i say sorry he usually take d pissed most times ,while me was tinking dere is a demon some where disturbing my marriage,very funny .
Manpoly:

are u sure u guys communicate well?

if u do...pls find a way...if it is in d midnight.. ask him y he is maltreating u and doing this things to u,that he is hurting u alot...pour ur mind...cry to him and if he doesn't feel remorseful or doesn't change.. pls leave him alone... stop giving him attention....and don't av any sex with him to avoid any form of sexual transmitting disease....pls take it easy
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Yes tanks...
Manpoly:

Sure..u are welcome...pls get better soon and stay alright pls
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Niniolahabby:
Hello house had to create another user ,am really depressed,sad,right now a marriage of 5 yrs full of maltreatment but i just decided to endure all ,am very aware my man cheat but i didnt let it disturb me or let it affect me,nt until i saw a video of him having sex with a disgusting lady,he even paid for her flight to naija,and he was the one doing the video....i just need to talk to someone right now...
talk to someone asin??
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just when you thought you've seen it all. sad

Lalasticlala
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by danilmo: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Niniolahabby:
I shuld have left him during d domestic violence days but i still stayed in it ,its nt bcis of the video because i know abt the relationship with him and d babes i know all his gfrd because he talk to them in my present at times i just dont care ,have had enough.i was depressed last year after i got to know he was having sex with my neighbour i confronted him he denial it till i sent d audio record wen he used my fone to call her in to the apartment ,he beat me dat day ,family got involve dey pleaded i forgive right now am tired of his drama.

woman.. tomorrow morning pack ur bag and leave his house to ur parent house. Mistake is one thing, knowingly disrecpting u and putting it to ur face is something else..

meanwhile keep praying for him, and let his parent be aware u are no longer with him.
he will come for u but let him plead well and promise u repentance before accepting him back,
if he doesn't come back please divorce him...

Men b fucking up sha
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by debayun(m): 12:44am On Jun 24, 2020
First I really wanna apologise for that sorry misguided excuse for a man. You must really be in pains and for that I'm deeply sorry. I really pray that you find joy deep within you and not from your external environment Amen.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by poshestmina(f): 1:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Pray for him ,love him ,always wear RED PANTS AND BRAS to remain attractive to him , keep forgiving and make sure you pound yam with fresh soup everyday ..

...till you end up a DEAD ,MAGGOT INFESTED CORPSE angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >:

Give yourself some break biko ...if you don't have anywhere to go ,squat with a friend or family for a while till you know if he's changing or you like the toxicity ,slaps and Diseases.

Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Nwabundo38(f): 1:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Niniolahabby:
My dear my tears dnt mean anytin to him anymore ,i feel its his nature to maltreat pple ,feels hes better dan everybody and u have to beg him even if hes wrong ,all 5yrs of my life i was tinking he doesnt know wat hes doing or dere something spiritual abt his behaviour do u know yesterday wen he called me i got to know he is doing everything purposely ,he said it by him sef dat he knows he usually curse me ,nd i have been patient no woman can ever be patient and he knows he neva said sorry rada i say sorry he usually take d pissed most times ,while me was tinking dere is a demon some where disturbing my marriage,very funny .

Your husband is a narcissist. You need to leave for your own mental health. Advice him to go for a therapy. Mind you that once you leave, he will start begging and acting all nice. Don't you make the mistake of giving him another chance. He will never change. They never change.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Niniolahabby:
Hello house had to create another user ,am really depressed,sad,right now a marriage of 5 yrs full of maltreatment but i just decided to endure all ,am very aware my man cheat but i didnt let it disturb me or let it affect me,nt until i saw a video of him having sex with a disgusting lady,he even paid for her flight to naija,and he was the one doing the video....i just need to talk to someone right now...
In as much as I detest RUBBISH from Ladies....
I can't imagine the reality of what you said.
I Find it hard believing LADIES......
Hope what you told us is the Truth...?
Are you really sure of what you said..?

IF it's true, I am DEEPLY SORRY....
That's too BAD...
Did you do anything terrible to him...may be in the Past....??
My WIFE did something terrible to me but I forgave her and moved on because she has really sacrificed a lot for me too, but since then she harbors fears in her that I may retaliate in future.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Acme45: 1:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Ningen:
Use the video as evidence and seek for divorce.

then thank yourself later
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Onlinefarmstore: 2:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Dear Op, I know how it hurts, believe me it could be fustrating to put in more efforts and at the end of the day, husbby isn't reciprocating, while marriage is a collective responsibility from both parties, I see no reason while you should let it consume you. Judging from your remarks of being five years in marriage you shouldn't be more than thirty five or fourty years in age. You still have a long way to go. By building your life and career, believe me men then to do things more when they see that it pains the opposite sex, pick the pieces of your life, am not saying you should breakup your marriage but stand it to your marriage responsibility for example, while posting it here isn't all bad, but have to laid it on the alter of prayer, have you command the spiritual... Let me tell you this is a satanic manipulation, (believe it or leave it), watch closely, if you have a child your husband might be avaioding your child(ren) no care, stop crying and pick the pieces of your life!!!!! Command your marriage the way you want it. Bibble saying:Have I not said I will perfect all that concernth you?
Bring God's word back to him.... Also ask your self what made your husband to cheat, what kind of wife are you? Cheating is one thing, but another is bringing another woman from another part of this world to Nigeria for sex!!! What is going wrong!!! Are you an Instagram wife, or what does your husband want, believe me this story is one sided, but God will take charge only of you invite him.... Time to behave like a wounded and hungry lioness.....
Am available if you need more guidances.

What do I know, just strawberry and raspberries farming.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Onlinefarmstore: 2:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Niniolahabby:

Have to quote you to get your attention....

Dear Op, I know how it hurts, believe me it could be fustrating to put in more efforts and at the end of the day, husbby isn't reciprocating, while marriage is a collective responsibility from both parties, I see no reason while you should let it consume you. Judging from your remarks of being five years in marriage you shouldn't be more than thirty five or fourty years in age. You still have a long way to go. By building your life and career, believe me men then to do things more when they see that it pains the opposite sex, pick the pieces of your life, am not saying you should breakup your marriage but stand it to your marriage responsibility for example, while posting it here isn't all bad, but have to laid it on the alter of prayer, have you command the spiritual... Let me tell you this is a satanic manipulation, (believe it or leave it), watch closely, if you have a child your husband might be avaioding your child(ren) no care, stop crying and pick the pieces of your life!!!!! Command your marriage the way you want it. Bibble saying:Have I not said I will perfect all that concernth you?
Bring God's word back to him.... Also ask your self what made your husband to cheat, what kind of wife are you? Cheating is one thing, but another is bringing another woman from another part of this world to Nigeria for sex!!! What is going wrong!!! Are you an Instagram wife, or what does your husband want, believe me this story is one sided, but God will take charge only of you invite him.... Time to behave like a wounded and hungry lioness.....

Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Acme45: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Niniolahabby:
my dear, no marriage Today is made in heaven. I understand your plight and you need to pray very hard before you take any decision. God will comfort you and your child. Again no marriage is perfect. The unmarried should look very well before jumping into marriage. Because Jumping into marriage is very easy but, jumping out is much more difficult. Am not saying you shouldn't get married , many are having a happy Home ,while some regret the day they ever made that decision. Look very well, as a man if you know you cannot tolerate the woman, don't even think of marrying her. As woman if you know that you can't control your mouth and respect a man, that means you are not ready for marriage. Husband love your wife, wife submit yourself to the authority of your husband ( not as slave, but be an helper). Man if you know that you cannot control your Anger then you are not ready for marriage, because your wife is not a punching bag. Control your Libido as man to have a great and happy home. Woman l pray God will comfort you and give you direction and if you know that you can no longer bear with him anymore pls move to your parents house to avoid long story.stay safe and God bless
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Amen tanks.
debayun:
First I really wanna apologise for that sorry misguided excuse for a man. You must really be in pains and for that I'm deeply sorry. I really pray that you find joy deep within you and not from your external environment Amen.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 6:20am On Jun 24, 2020
How do know i usually pondo yam for him he cant change anymore .,funnyyou
poshestmina:
Pray for him ,love him ,always wear RED PANTS AND BRAS to remain attractive to him , keep forgiving and make sure you pound yam with fresh soup everyday ..

...till you end up a DEAD ,MAGGOT INFESTED CORPSE angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >:

Give yourself some break biko ...if you don't have anywhere to go ,squat with a friend or family for a while till you know if he's changing or you like the toxicity ,slaps and Diseases.

Good luck
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 6:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Tanks for ur comment,am in my late twenties am nt the Instagram queen because he told me nt to use social media ,nd i dont ,have been so good to him gave him every thing if am nt good he wouldnt be beging i just feel cheating and misbehaving is a part of him,if i leave him today another woman will replace me,he always play is fatherly role,av neva been a bad wife i always want tins to work btw us because i dont wanna leave him.
Onlinefarmstore:

Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Thanks alot marriage nt easy but require patient ,and if u have a good man who cherish you and appreciate you ,a man can pretend for years after u have a child tru color start coming out ,d funny part is we don even leave together its wenever hes arund he usually say am on vacation wen am in naija i want to enjoy my sef,if he was doing it codede i will nt mind but no respect wen hes done cheating he go thru my fone even its a male colleague am discussing wrk issue with he will call a meeting on my head tell his parent nd my mum accuse me wrngly ,paint me bad ,God wanted to expose him,because he was trying to save all d video on icloud unknown to him dat his mail have been opened on my phone bfore that was how all the videos enter my phone .
Acme45:
my dear, no marriage Today is made in heaven. I understand your plight and you need to pray very hard before you take any decision. God will comfort you and your child. Again no marriage is perfect. The unmarried should look very well before jumping into marriage. Because Jumping into marriage is very easy but, jumping out is much more difficult. Am not saying you shouldn't get married , many are having a happy Home ,while some regret the day they ever made that decision. Look very well, as a man if you know you cannot tolerate the woman, don't even think of marrying her. As woman if you know that you can't control your mouth and respect a man, that means you are not ready for marriage. Husband love your wife, wife submit yourself to the authority of your husband ( not as slave, but be an helper). Man if you know that you cannot control your Anger then you are not ready for marriage, because your wife is not a punching bag. Control your Libido as man to have a great and happy home. Woman l pray God will comfort you and give you direction and if you know that you can no longer bear with him anymore pls move to your parents house to avoid long story.stay safe and God bless
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by femo86(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2020
You better leave....

LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE
JAAPA
JAAPA
JAAPA

It's happening live and direct to you, and you still siddon there... OK ooooo angry
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2020
I neva did anything to him at all,because i usually ask him am very quick to forgive and i dnt keep things in my mind,am nt perfect but i just wanted things to work out well btw us ,i only read stories on this platform i dont comment but for some days now i just need to let it out cant tell my colleagues at work because if i even say it some will say u cant face such a lady like u ,ur man cant cheat.
EVILFOREST:

In as much as I detest RUBBISH from Ladies....
I can't imagine the reality of what you said.
I Find it hard believing LADIES......
Hope what you told us is the Truth...?
Are you really sure of what you said..?

IF it's true, I am DEEPLY SORRY....
That's too BAD...
Did you do anything terrible to him...may be in the Past....??
My WIFE did something terrible to me but I forgave her and moved on because she has really sacrificed a lot for me too, but since then she harbors fears in her that I may retaliate in future.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2020
He really need help,he is begging crying if i dnt hv dose videos he will change it for me calling me liar that i framed him up,i have forgiven him severally because it normal to argue and settle dispute.
Nwabundo38:

Your husband is a narcissist. You need to leave for your own mental health. Advice him to go for a therapy. Mind you that once you leave, he will start begging and acting all nice. Don't you make the mistake of giving him another chance. He will never change. They never change.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by daveson2020(m): 7:10am On Jun 24, 2020
Let me watch the video first before I will advice you. please send me the video shocked shocked
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Openbusiness: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Niniolahabby:
He cant beat me up,funny part is dat hes nt based here,wen hes in naija dats wen he treat me like this
Oga madam this is the source of your problems, long distance relationship or marriage don't work. Devil must surely enta d mata, only a matter of time. But I like your attitude and maturity. You can still save your marriage and still change him to the man you fell in love with and still love. But the first step to achieve that is both of you must find a way to live together. So either he must relocate back to Nigeria (won't advise this since 9ja is a shit hole), or you relocate to be with him. But before you relocate, make sure you have some personal money with you and also try get a job or find a business and do to have saying for yourself in case things get damaged beyond repair. But as it is now, you can still save your marriage.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by MajesticKris: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2020
contact me if you want to do back wink
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Niniolahabby: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Distance is not even the issue of the marriage,why is dat when hes around for 2weeks or a month he always misbehave when hes with me aswell.
Openbusiness:
Oga madam this is the source of your problems, long distance relationship or marriage don't work. Devil must surely enta d mata, only a matter of time. But I like your attitude and maturity. You can still save your marriage and still change him to the man you fell in love with and still love. But the first step to achieve that is both of you must find a way to live together. So either he must relocate back to Nigeria (won't advise this since 9ja is a shit hole), or you relocate to be with him. But before you relocate, make sure you have some personal money with you and also try get a job or find a business and do to have saying for yourself in case things get damaged beyond repair. But as it is now, you can still save your marriage.
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Openbusiness: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2020
Niniolahabby:
Distance is not even the issue of the marriage,why is dat when hes around for 2weeks or a month he always misbehave when hes with me aswell.
Because the long distance has created the opportunity that he has started seeing other women, that's why he misbehaves around you during that shirt time because he sees that time as prison time and can't wait to leave and be free. All that "misbehaving" is just emotional tantrums that he's missing his sidechicks
Re: What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Niniolahabby:

Chai.. this is too much wickedness. Madam pls save urself for your child at least. What sort of man would do these to his wife if its not pure wickedness? Na wah... people are reslly suffering embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them / I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating / I Am Very Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.