Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,985 members, 7,973,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:44 PM

Make Money With #200 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With #200 (286 Views)

What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 / Atikulate Your Mtn Acct With #200 / What Business Can I Startup With #200,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With #200 by Animelover(f): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
HAVE YOU HEARD OF MTL STIPEND?

IT'S A PLATFORM WHERE YOU REGISTER FOR FREE AND PAY A ONE TIME PAYMENT OF #200 TO PURCHASE YOUR E-PIN.

AND THEN YOU NEED YOUR FIRST 3 DOWNLINES AFTER THAT YOU SIT BACK AND YOU KEEP EARNING AS OUR MATRIX KEEPS INCREASING.

AND YES::::: REFERRALS!!! ALWAYS SEEM TO HOLD SOME PEOPLE BACK BUT NOT ANYMORE::: THAT IS WHAT WE'LL TAKE CARE OF IN OUR GROUP AS SOON AS YOU JOIN US WE WORK TOUR REFERRALS FOR YOU AND YOU KEEP EARNING

As you can see you have no problem

We are a team as we are here....

We need to grow...

Referral is not a problem..

This is how we all make thousands....

YOU ONLY NEED A ONE-TIME PAYMENT OF #200 FOR YOUR E-PIN...
Re: Make Money With #200 by Animelover(f): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
You only need a one time payment of #200.

You have nothing to loose.
If you have anymore questions join us here and I'll answer all your questions.

https:///2Bv5pM7

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Industry Loan / Is Online Business Legit Or A Scam. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.