Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,314 members, 7,950,605 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? (1513 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Who Lives In Rooms Like This? / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Juliusmomoh: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Let hear your opinion. . Mine is capital NO , she can nag for africa

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Sundrus: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Yes na....perfect wife for me. She fit sacrifice her life for her loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sundrus:
Yes na....perfect wife for me. She fit sacrifice her life for her loved ones.

Yes except her husband, it is natural for her to care for her offsprings.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Makavelli25: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
This thread wont end well
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Sundrus: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Yes except her husband, it is natural for her to care for her offsprings.
including her husband. Woman with so much fear of God & submissiveness.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Ego2(f): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Yessss (male form)....A woman with a heart of gold( rest on Mum).

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by thesicilian: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
It seems there are some people here who don't like their parents.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Vulcanheph(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Y-E-S
My mother (Bless her soul) was a wonderful woman, although i'll admit that she was a little Rough around the edges but she had all the qualities i'll ever need in a wife i always Pray for a woman with the qualities my mum had......rest on Mum, i'll always love you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sure....my mom na Superwoman
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Reex12(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
op shebi u want me to die bfor my time. I dey craze ni??
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by sirzee1660(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
yes ooh with her I will have a better family
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Ekejoestar(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Words can't describe how much i love my mom... I will marry a woman like her because she is the virtuous woman spoken of in the book of proverbs.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
That will be backward evolution.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Exmilitant(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
My mother wey dey carry fight from here go her father house. My mother wey tenants and neighbours dey shiver when she dey around. My mother wey dey carry empty leg come our school come beat me for stealing her money. My mother wey dey carry mortar pestle pursue my father round compound. My mother wey dey go my elder brother office go demand her share for him salary. My mother wey dey carry cane flog any girl she see around her sons. My mother wey dey beat person inside church. My mother wey be tiger? I no fit marry her type. Lai lai.

9 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Bigmanpickin: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
A big no
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Juliusmomoh: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Reex12:
Hahahaha grin .
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Juliusmomoh: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
A big no
grin why
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by DeWorlex45(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
My mother wey dey carry fight from here go her father house. My mother wey tenants and neighbours dey shiver when she dey around. My mother wey dey carry empty leg come our school come beat me for stealing her money. My mother wey dey carry mortar pestle pursue my father round compound. My mother wey dey go my elder brother office go demand her share for him salary. My mother wey dey carry cane flog any girl she see around her sons. My mother wey dey beat person inside church. My mother wey be tiger? I no fit marry her type. Lai lai.
Hmmmm. I appreciate ur Openness & Blunt,. Some people will still lie about d kind of wickedness their mother exhibits.

Though I am married, but I don't expect my wife behaving like my own mother; & I thank God her character is far from my mom's own. My mom's #Hypocrisy is damn too high, especially within myself & my siblings, & some other issues in d family. Her attitudes sometimes make me wonder if she is truly my biological mother.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Juliusmomoh: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by FlordFlorez(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Yes! Infact, im searching someone that's 90% close to her. My present gf is 80% close, so she's still manageable.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by FlordFlorez(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Reex12:
Lolz!
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by FlordFlorez(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
These ones weak & shock me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Exmilitant(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
These ones weak & shock me.
Which one weak you?
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by FlordFlorez(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
Which one weak you?
all of them. Thats why i used "ones". But that one u said she went to ur elder bro's office is very hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by callmeRichie(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Yes ooooo, yes tongue That woman is an angel frankly speaking!
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Exmilitant(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
all of them. Thats why i used "ones". But that one u said she went to ur elder bro's office is very hilarious.
i only summarised her precipitate actions. She is impossible.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Bola146(f): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Yes!!!!! My mom is so caring, loving and jovial....
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Exmilitant(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
DeWorlex45:
Hmmmm. I appreciate ur Openness & Blunt,. Some people will still lie about d kind of wickedness their mother exhibits.

Though I am married, but I don't expect my wife behaving like my own mother; & I thank God her character is far from my mom's own. My mom's #Hypocrisy is damn too high, especially within myself & my siblings, & some other issues in d family. Her attitudes sometimes make me wonder if she is truly my biological mother.
in any case, we have to love and care for them. My mother is in her 70s and her bitterness and rashness has reduced with age. I only wished those she hurt years back has forgiven. I still love her and spends lots of time with her.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Destinylink(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Yes ooooo!!! She was Ē̲X̲̄C̲̄Ē̲P̲̄T̲̄Ī̲Ō̲N̲̄Ā̲L̲̄ in all ramification!
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by FlordFlorez(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
i only summarised her precipitate actions. She is impossible.
u & others must have faced alot!
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
If I don’t find a woman like my mum, then I won’t get married.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? / She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. / Please Advice: No Insult Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.